Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annahotxx Edinburgh  (Read 3887 times)

1 review(s) for AnnaHotxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Randy Mcknob

External Link/Members Only

I saw AnnaHot a while ago at £40 for 15min, seems her prices have gone up now.  She's the girl in the pics and they are pretty accurate.  Straight forward booking, good kissing owo and a good fuck.  Anna puts a bit of effort in and didn't seem bored or going through the motions, her English was ok good enough to make a joke.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

I saw AnnaHot a while ago at £40 for 15min, seems her prices have gone up now.  She's the girl in the pics and they are pretty accurate.  Straight forward booking, good kissing owo and a good fuck.  Anna puts a bit of effort in and didn't seem bored or going through the motions, her English was ok good enough to make a joke.

I see this profile has reappeared. I think she looks stunning and if the review is true I want to see her.  ;)

However my attempts by mail and text have been unsuccessful. I haven't had a chance to try calling yet.

Anyone got any up to date info?

Offline Randy Mcknob

It's a different girl in the pictures from when I saw her.

It's a different girl in the pictures from when I saw her.

Thanks, Randy.

That's all I needed to know.  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

She is in Glasgow and her pics do look great, has anyone else seen this girl?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

She is in Glasgow and her pics do look great, has anyone else seen this girl?
She might be the girl behind the door. Only one way to find out...

She may have taken over an old profile and changed the pics to hers.

If it is her and she's offering that service at those prices it's tempting.

You've got more dosh than me Taz....  ;)

Offline bigmike32

First time i have been tempted to shag a romanian wg.

Offline tazman1002001

Go on Mike take one for the team ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

If it is her and she's offering that service at those prices it's tempting.

Aye, and we all know the chances of that, sadly.

I'd be more tempted by the likes of this - External Link/Members Only. Might phone up just to amuse myself, but I know it'd still be a shower of insipid shite, with next-to-nothing on her list actually available. You can just tell from the expression in her pics, even if it is her you'd get.

No chance Sergei will be getting any of my hard-earned. I've learned the hard way too many times.

Oh look! And here "she" is again - External Link/Members Only. Complete with different name, different nationality (no doubt real this time: Romanian), different pricing structure, different services, but those same pictures for the fortune they're worth. Going by the area, likely working out of that tenement on Florida Drive up behind the station as many of them do.

Oh, that Sergei and his pesky games! Such a lovable scamp, so he is...  :D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:26:49 am by The Man With No Name »

ickydicky

Oh look! And here "she" is again - External Link/Members Only. Complete with different name, different nationality (no doubt real this time: Romanian), different pricing structure, different services, but those same pictures for the fortune they're worth. Going by the area, likely working out of that tenement on Florida Drive up behind the station as many of them do.

:lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Are you sure it's the same girl......and to be fair they both do look hot
Banned by:

Offline Spookster

Just called this Girl, telephone manner very poor, I was asking her location in Edinburgh but kept telling me she "don't know address ok ?" Then she slammed the phone down. Judging by some of the AW feedback I would avoid this girl, English is ok but very angry on the phone. I remained polite throughout the conversation.
Banned reason: Cocky little shit, most likely previously banned
Banned by:

Are you sure it's the same girl......and to be fair they both do look hot

If you're comparing the one I've linked, to the one in the original review, then no, I don't think so.

If you're asking about the different links I gave for the girl I mentioned, then yes, they certainly are the same girl. Not just the same girl, but exactly the same pictures.

Offline Randy Mcknob

If you're comparing the one I've linked, to the one in the original review, then no, I don't think so.

If you're asking about the different links I gave for the girl I mentioned, then yes, they certainly are the same girl. Not just the same girl, but exactly the same pictures.

They are clearly not the same pictures, nor the same girl.  The one you posted has a tattoo above her tit, the ANNAHOT pictures don't.

They are clearly not the same pictures, nor the same girl.  The one you posted has a tattoo above her tit, the ANNAHOT pictures don't.

I never said they were the same as Annahot, in fact I said they probably weren't -

If you look at what I wrote, I said the two links that I posted myself:

This - External Link/Members Only

AND

This - External Link/Members Only

are definitely the same girl. Which they clearly are. I can understand the potential confusion, but was merely making a comparison to an example of a similar, yet different, series of scam Romanian profiles.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:29:12 am by The Man With No Name »