Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleos of Highbridge  (Read 9767 times)

Offline lostandfound

Massage parlour in the centre of Highbridge. No website so far as I'm aware. Phone no I have for them is 01278 781177. Easy to drive past on a first visit, but once you know where it is it's no problem. Municipal car park is on the opposite side of the road, or you may park a little further away in a residential street and walk.

I believe Cleo's is open from around 10:30 am until the early evening, Monday and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. My experience is you just rock up and see who's available, and will be invited to wait in a lounge area if the girls are all busy, or the one you want to see is busy, and offered a cup of tea. There may be other punters with you sat in the lounge.

On my last visit three WGs lined up for me to choose from, and my choice led me to a downstairs room after I paid £10 to the hostess. This room is separated from the lounge by a lobby so very quiet and private. Shower in the room, and a double bed (on previous visits there has been a massage table) £40 in the room for brief massage as a prelude to OW, RO and covered penetration. So far as I know OWO and CIM are not available. Sometimes there has been FK, sometimes not.

In summary, easily accessible from a couple of M5 junctions, which lead onto the A38 which passes through the town. I've always found Cleo's to be good value, clean and friendly, and good service - albeit standard massage parlour fare, with no OWO IME.

Offline Punter Griffin

Thanks for this. I've been meaning to visit here for a long time, but having never been to a parlor like this before, always been a bit nervous. Sounds not bad for the price.  :thumbsup:

Offline lostandfound

Thanks for this. I've been meaning to visit here for a long time, but having never been to a parlor like this before, always been a bit nervous. Sounds not bad for the price.  :thumbsup:

You're welcome. If you want to try one of these places for the first time you could do a lot worse than Cleos IMO. And for 50 quid, you're not risking too much in the way of punting funds for a new experience.

donjon

Vfm there is never less than good, sometimes exceptional depending on a lot of things. One Woman used to work there works hotels these days at £160/hr

Offline Hubert

Been going there for years, since they opened in fact, and prior to that when they were in Wellington.
Rarely had a bad experience there, sometimes a long wait, but there's always some chat going on with the boss and other punters.

Be intrigued to know who charges £160 in hotels these days, and also whether any of the girls work independently as well

donjon

No longer available in Highbridge, now £165/hr some weeks only so the only reason to post is to let you know that I enjoyed the full service at a liesurely pace many times for £50 (actually even £45 a few years previous when she was younger still) and to gloat a little, lol.
External Link/Members Only
Formerly known as Emily, and a complete delight.

squeezebox

No longer available in Highbridge, now £165/hr some weeks only so the only reason to post is to let you know that I enjoyed the full service at a liesurely pace many times for £50 (actually even £45 a few years previous when she was younger still) and to gloat a little, lol.

Haven't been to Cleo's in an age.

I do remember "Emily" there, although I went to see Saffron a few times back then. Yes, would recommend anyone to visit there. If my memory serves me well, if you arrived at 9.30am, and if they knew you, they'd let you into the reception area and make you a cuppa. When I did this a couple of times, I was still 3rd in line! Some others must have camped outside!

Did receive massage, FK and OWO on the massage table with plenty of sex, so good value for sure. Always felt it needed a bed to really get stuck in.  :music:

Offline Punter Griffin

I have seen her to in the past, cracking girl. I saw her for the £165 an hour and thought that was good VFM. £50 would have been a mental!

Offline lostandfound

Haven't been to Cleo's in an age.

I do remember "Emily" there, although I went to see Saffron a few times back then. Yes, would recommend anyone to visit there. If my memory serves me well, if you arrived at 9.30am, and if they knew you, they'd let you into the reception area and make you a cuppa. When I did this a couple of times, I was still 3rd in line! Some others must have camped outside!

Did receive massage, FK and OWO on the massage table with plenty of sex, so good value for sure. Always felt it needed a bed to really get stuck in.  :music:

Never had OWO at Cleos. It's a shame I think, as I've become so accustomed to it being on offer I'm not planning a return visit to Cleos.

Offline shotku

I have seen her to in the past, cracking girl. I saw her for the £165 an hour and thought that was good VFM. £50 would have been a mental!

You're right, I've only met her as 'Rachel' but she was fabulous value at even her current prices. She doesn't seem to tour much in the South West region now but I get the feeling that's because she lives in the area.

Bingobango

I saw her at cleos once. It was my best vfm punt ever!

Owo, lots of dirty talk, fucked till they were banging on the door to get me out due to time, then big cum in mouth to finish and she swallowed the lot! Happy days!  :rose:

Offline ratty

Thinking of driving over tomorrow.  Is the £40/50 for an hour or half an hour?  Thanks in advance.

Offline lostandfound

Thinking of driving over tomorrow.  Is the £40/50 for an hour or half an hour?  Thanks in advance.

Sorry I don't have a definite answer to that myself. I've always assumed it was half an hour, but if so then on occasion I'm fairly certain I've had sessions which lasted longer. When I've called in I was passing that way anyway, usually in between meetings, and for me it's been shoot and go, which is what I was after.

Offline ratty

Thanks lostandfound.  Mind you, £40/50 isn't bad value for half an hour I suppose.  Just got to hear back from a few more options yet, but I'm thinking either a return visit to OHC in Crewkerne or a drive to Highbridge are on the cards this week.

Offline Hubert

Hiya,

It's £10 to the maid, then £45 in the room.  Session usually last 45 mins, when the dreaded knock at the door happens.

Have fun

donjon

You might note this place is closed at the Weekend and closed Wednesdays. So MON, TUE, THUR, FRI only and daytimes only as well. I forget the hours but something like 10:00am - 5:00pm.

No web, so ring up. The number is easy enough to find online. No booking, no texting, it's a landline.

There are house rules which are unwritten and unstated. There are no extras. The minimum service is massage, covered BJ and sex and anything else is 'at discretion' and included, although you can tip of course. There are no exotic services like toys, T&T, fetish or  A. You can have two girls if they aren't too busy. There are no clocks to watch, but you aren't expected to stay all day.

The age and charms of the staff are variable from stunners to shall we say 'suitable for the older gentleman', but they are all pros, they all have their regulars and you should get to choose who you fancy. Many of them seem to stay on for years which I think says something very positive about the way the place is run, but it is old fashioned and quirky. There is a Prayer Book in every room, of which there are three, and normally four girls on a shift.

HTH

vw

'suitable for the older gentleman'

Most of the oldies I know on here prefer the younger fucks to !

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Most of the oldies I know on here prefer the younger fucks to !

I wouldn't recommend it.
The place is like a doctors waiting room when you arrive- full of middle aged blokes.
I felt very uncomfortable.
There were about 6 of us waiting together. Something most other places avoid.

One WG came out and she was middle aged and very plane.
Another came out who was a 50ish MILF. I chose her.
Can't remember the sex very well but I resolved never to go back because it's such an indescrete place.
The real downer is- you might have a WG in mind but have to wait until all the other punters your forced to sit with have been through her.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline ratty

Thanks for all the replies.  A prayer book in each room?  Different I suppose.

Looking at BlueSuedeGoo's reply, it seems if I go, it pays to be there early - or face hanging around (which doesn't appeal).

Offline lostandfound

Looking at BlueSuedeGoo's reply, it seems if I go, it pays to be there early - or face hanging around (which doesn't appeal).

Latterly I have made a point of calling in early. Also sometimes called ahead from a previous motorway junction to see if they're busy. Other times I have called in and walked if there is a queue. Also walked in and there was a queue for a particular girl, and I just had whoever was free.

Although a long wait does not appeal, I don't mind sitting around with other punters for a little while, though I think it's more like a dentist's waiting room (it's bring your own drill - and you sometimes hear moans from a girl using the room at the top of the stairs.)

donjon

A blue standard issue Anglican 1662 BCP, so nothing out of the ordinary except for it's very presence.

It's sometimes busy for a reason, and it's the same reason you might want to be there. The mythical parlour where a bevvy of beauties are waiting around all day just looking forward to you or I walking in the door and taking our pick doesn't really exist.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

A blue standard issue Anglican 1662 BCP, so nothing out of the ordinary except for it's very presence.

It's sometimes busy for a reason, and it's the same reason you might want to be there. The mythical parlour where a bevvy of beauties are waiting around all day just looking forward to you or I walking in the door and taking our pick doesn't really exist.

The busyness of the parlour isn't the issue- the issue is waiting in a room with a load of blokes.
They should employ a booking system to counteract this. Punters could wait until their due time and the parlour could keep them from seeing one another.
 :unknown:

Offline lostandfound

The busyness of the parlour isn't the issue- the issue is waiting in a room with a load of blokes.
They should employ a booking system to counteract this. Punters could wait until their due time and the parlour could keep them from seeing one another.
 :unknown:

With three rooms \ girls on the go, and a shared entrance that might be difficult.

For many of their customers it may not be an issue - as it hasn't been for me in fact.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

With three rooms \ girls on the go, and a shared entrance that might be difficult.

For many of their customers it may not be an issue - as it hasn't been for me in fact.

Ok.
Lots of places I've been to have three rooms and three girls on the go.
No doctors waiting room scenario though.

Maybe you and the other punters like the shared camaraderie? If so then good on you but I don't want to see anybody when I go into a massage parlour in case they know me or recognise me at a later date.
I should also note that I was waiting in there for over 30 minutes just waiting for someone I knew to walk in. Not good and not for me.

Offline lostandfound

Ok.
Lots of places I've been to have three rooms and three girls on the go.
No doctors waiting room scenario though.

Maybe you and the other punters like the shared camaraderie? If so then good on you but I don't want to see anybody when I go into a massage parlour in case they know me or recognise me at a later date.
I should also note that I was waiting in there for over 30 minutes just waiting for someone I knew to walk in. Not good and not for me.

I don't like or dislike other punters seeing me - to be honest it doesn't bother me either way. I'd be zooming past on the M5, so unlikely to see someone I knew, but tbh I probably wouldn't punt on my own doorstep if I lived in a de-populated area.

To each their own. They seem to be successful in their own small way - so if you don't like - don't go!  :hi:

Offline jichael mackson

Is there an actual set time for bookings? Over the years I've read reports ranging from 30mins to 45 mins to 50mins to an hour, all for the same fee? How does it work, is there a knock? Are you finished when you've cum?

Offline lostandfound

Is there an actual set time for bookings? Over the years I've read reports ranging from 30mins to 45 mins to 50mins to an hour, all for the same fee? How does it work, is there a knock? Are you finished when you've cum?

Don't know to be honest. I've never experienced a knock on the door, nor have I ever had a girl tell me time was up. Perhaps I've been lucky, or perhaps I don't stay too long.  :unknown:  I'd say it's the friendliest parlour I've ever visited, though I don't profess to be an expert on parlours, just a long time punter.

Offline ciderhead

I went there about a year ago, saw a girl called kim, nice and friendly good service and never once felt rushed in fact she told me to take my time as there was no rush