Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the right price for a 1 hour punt?  (Read 7189 times)

pokenn

I usually do 60 mins punt. Almost always £100 to £120. The £120 would be their advertised rate, £100 if I can make a deal.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This thread started with these two questions ---------------

What is the market price for a 1 hour punt?

How much are you prepared to pay?

The first question makes no sense at all, it is like saying what is the market price for steak and chips in a restaurant.  :crazy:

The second question is far easier to answer, we all have our limit, some may be £80 an hour, others could be £150 an hour.

There is no such thing as a "market price" ------------- too many variables, the quality of the girl, the services that she offers and the area she is working from.

Offline AnthG

Can I ask, which 12 nutcases voted £150 per hour? :)

I know the poll is over but my answer would be I will pay £100 per hour for a normal punt.

I say normal as I will go over this for someone who does A-Levels though (as they usually seem to charge £120/£130 per hour the girls that offer A-Levels for some reason).

I honestly thought the going rate was £100 per hour so its odd that the majority have ticked either £120, or £150 per hour.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

pro$$ies   ???????? :unknown:

Offline smiths

I know the poll is over but my answer would be I will pay £100 per hour for a normal punt.

I say normal as I will go over this for someone who does A-Levels though (as they usually seem to charge £120/£130 per hour the girls that offer A-Levels for some reason).

I honestly thought the going rate was £100 per hour so its odd that the majority have ticked either £120, or £150 per hour.

The poll was well over 3 years ago when there were far far less members though, in my view many more punters would vote now for £80-120 than then. In addition as i posted above there are regional variations. In areas of little competition the price a WG charges could be more than in areas of fierce competition on average.

An example is Agencies, in London the prices start from £150 an hour, you have posted in the past they are cheaper than that in your area.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:32:54 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I honestly thought the going rate was £100 per hour .

Is that right throughout the country or just the North East.    :unknown:

Offline AnthG

Is that right throughout the country or just the North East.    :unknown:
I have thought it was everywhere except for the higher priced areas of London.

I haven't really checked but I would be surprised if its not the going rate in each of the larger cities such as Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham. Is anyone from there willing to confirm what the general going rates are in each of those three?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

I haven't really checked but I would be surprised if its not the going rate in each of the larger cities such as Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham. Is anyone from there willing to confirm what the general going rates are in each of those three?

We will have to agree to disagree.   :hi: :hi: :hi:

No such thing as a "going rate".     

Lowlife skanks will happily charge £80 an hour.

Girls like Nicoleta (NIK's favourite) will not go below £200 an hour.

Curious6705

The North East has small cities and lower population compared to other parts of the country.

External Link/Members Only

Quote from: govt Census
The North East has the smallest population of any English region, but in common with every region between 2001-2011 there was an increase in growth. The increase in the North East was the smallest in any region.

I've always been surprised by the "low" rates you've quoted for agency girls. Bristol has getting on for twice the population of Newcastle - yet prices are significantly higher there than in Newcastle. There seem to be other factors at play such as the relative affluence of different parts of the country. London is different again IMO as it's a much much bigger and therefore more efficient and effective market.

Offline ampersand

There seem to be a lot more girls offering services around the £100 mark in London than, for example in South Wales.  There are girls available at that and lesser rates here, but £110-120 seems more common.

Offline Boundless

Glad to hear it, those punters that do are selfish stupid pricks in my view. :thumbsdown:

Why would anyone do that? Turkeys don't vote for Christmas after all.  :)

PolishGirlLover

I know a girl (on my hotlist) that charges £300 p/h and even £500 for two. Bear in mind this girl is from Wolverhampton not exactly a place where people have money on trees.

I had planned on seeing her and was even saving up but I thankfully came to my senses and realised its outrageous.

Offline myothernameis

Horny Sami  -  Glasgow  -     External Link/Members Only

£80-£90 for a 1 hr in call

she is from Poland/Slavonia

Is she worth a visit for this amount, hell yes, you could say she is a nymphomaniac, she doesn't hold back, the min she has the fee, she almost pushed you onto the bed, and starts kissing you, full on with tongues

She gets wet very easily, and she doesn't mind being fingered, or even rimmed, you can even spank her

She isn't even a clock watcher, in fact sometimes you both go over the time allotted, so instead of being there for 1 hr, it could turning into a 2 hr session, she dosnt mind as long as she enjoys her self, and comes loads of times

Offline smiths

Why would anyone do that? Turkeys don't vote for Christmas after all.  :)

They think she isnt charging enough so advise her to charge more, it beggars belief but happens.

I bet these same pricks dont advise their energy company or supermarket to charge more.

Offline Johny Stone

I know a girl (on my hotlist) that charges £300 p/h and even £500 for two. Bear in mind this girl is from Wolverhampton not exactly a place where people have money on trees.

I had planned on seeing her and was even saving up but I thankfully came to my senses and realised its outrageous.

sexyoungthing was disscused here on ukp:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27259.msg433091;topicseen#msg433091

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27982.175

Offline Daffodil

I was almost going to give up punting when I sighed at the title of this thread and thought I can't argue this again, it being one of my favourite subjects. Then I changed my mind and decided to post this:

I don't think that being a prostitute is a hard "job" (especially as I believe these girls are wired to be easy in the first place) and the majority would struggle to earn minimum wage in the real world. As such £30ph seems fair to me  :cool:

Offline mattylondon

I think he was being sarcastic ----- which is why he mentioned income tax.   :hi:
I'm aware of that Jim.... I wasn't having a pop at him...my point was rhetorical.  :hi:

thewonderingdick

in my years of punting its come down to outcalls for the best bargains,they come for the hour,but they never leave on the hour, sometimes they are there 2 and 3 hours !! not like parlours where the madam will be banging on the door on the hour. But i wont pay over £150

Offline Marmalade

right price for a 1 hour punt? A rule of thumb might be the price of a half hour booking plus 50%.

This is because half hour punts, even if they don't run over, take up time while she gets one punter out the door and another one in, stopping to freshen up with a wet wipe and straighten the bed. One hour punts often finish on time or early, they often include more unnecessaries, and the admin time of comms and confirming the booking is the same for a half hour punt, not double.

The exception is maybe girls who prefer half hour punts (some do: no emotional or play-acting demands, just sex) and only charge 60 or less for the half hour. On a general scale, 90 for an hour looks cheap, so she bumps it up to 100, which also helps deter the longer punt that she might not be keen on.

In Scotland at least, anyone charging more than 120 for an hour is considered off their trolley by most UKP veterans as you can find damn good girls (looks+service) for 120 or less and you'd have to be a bit obsessed about a particular WG to pay more. Personally I think paying anything over 95 quid for a shag in any circumstances is a bit obsessive, though I've made an exception for LMP which gives good value, and for foreign brothels purely in the interests of research. But that's just me. If you are Richard Branson or David Cameron, I'm sure someone else looks after the little nitty-gritty of payments and you don't really give a fuck what it costs.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:11:32 pm by Marmalade »

Offline denneboom

In my opinion a standard 1 hour punt should be between £80 and £90. A local parlour once charged £60 for 30 mins then £80 for the full hour but it was very hit & miss. I had a couple of the best sessions here with attractive, clean English girls, but also unresponsive clock-watching skanks.

At £120 an hour what you get varies wildly

pierrot

I will pay up to £250 for my usual 2 hours, I have in the past gone to 300 but out of the three times Ive done this only one was worth it, in fact one of them got a scathing review on the other site, she retired shortly after.

Goofy85

In my mind StaceyNiceSummer has set the benchmark for a high quality punt at a decent (according to general rates) price at £100.

Quesadilla

Been all round this before.  You can find good quality vanilla punts at £100 - for specific services like A levels / watersports / rimming often you pay more. 

But at £100 you can't guarantee availability / reliability in my experience.  Once someone has a good enough reputation they are snowed under and either quality suffers or availability.  At some point they either burn out and become unreliable or choose to increase their price.  Once they have a decent rep usually a WG has enough regulars to up the price without any significant drop-off in income.  The regs who can afford it probably prefer the fact that their favourite lady is now more available so actually goes to see them more. Overall the WG may have less bookings in a day but the increased traffic from regulars and the higher hourly rate means a lot less work for probably not much less money.  It's not rocket science. 

As has been pointed out some regs will actually even advise a WG to charge more precisely for that reason.  I would not do that myself because - despite having a very decent punting budget - that would still reduce the number of punts I have per week.  I can see the logic for someone where money is not a limiting factor. 

Personally my punts average £150-175ph, but for a few reasons - firstly when I started punting (before I found this forum) my first three or so punts locally here in Surrey were all around £150 - and that's just what I came to expect and what I have budgeted for.  Secondly because I generally include A levels, filming and all sorts of other extras as I have very specific wants from a punt.   Finally I have yet to see anyone at £100 ph that I can or would regularly go back to. One RB at £100 who's regular rate is £150, then Kate / New Polish Girl who has since put her prices up and inc A levels is £170ph, and Platinum Cindy - but with A levels she is £150ph and is impossible to book anyway. 

At the £150-170ph mark I can have reliable, consistent, high quality punts with girls I really enjoy so to me that's the right price for an hour.

Offline threechilliman

For me, Zoe of Manchester is my reference £120/hour punt. After a couple of mis-adventures recently caused me to 'take stock' I concluded that I shouldn't be paying more than this for anyone. It doesn't mean I won't, just that I shouldn't.

My objective is to find good WG's I'd return to for an hour at minimum expense. I currently have 6 on the list at £120 or less, a couple of whom are £75 and £80 each. A couple of girls about to be interviewed charge £60 and £70 for an hour.

There are two others I'd see again, one of which I have to wait for her to tour and the other will have to wait for me to pass by as she's not local to me.

tcm

Offline Rock123

£120. But I'd go higher if I am seeing someone with excellent reviews and isn't Romanian  :D

Andrew Sanderson

The right price is as little as you can get a regular shag for.
Regular would also imply it's at least an okay shag.

Dodo

Top wack for me in Brum is £100 per hour + £70 per half hour.....there are plenty of decent punts at this price level. I dont find that 'you get what you pay for' works in this profession

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

£80-120 in London for me depending on looks, service and likes list.

Will pay more for top quality, but there's enough good girls in London between £80-£120 for what I generally want.

Offline azrael

Average in brum is around £100. But saying that i paid £160 for miss amanda fist time was good so i had to give it a second try and yes the second time was much better than the first but alas its gonna have to be a treat now and again as thats to rich for me  :dash: