Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Splat Bukkake - 24 November, Private Club  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Demistify

Yes, I went back, such is my liking for these events. Filmed for External Link/Members Only. Masks are available but any faces are obscured, anyway.

Price: £60, with free beer and pizza and a complimentary subscription to Splat Bukkake until the next party

Girls: Victoria 'The Body' External Link/Members Only and a Romanian woman called Katie who was a late stand-in for Gina Jamieson, who had injured herself doing her MMA training. Tyla Moore came from behind the counter to grope at my torso and play with my nipples while Katie was BJing, which was a highlight. She is seriously hot.

Event: started off with the girls doing BJs for 10 minutes before a bukkake. Katie really hated cum, which will make some good content. Brief rest, pizza and beers delivered, and then onto filmed GB. Victoria had everyone in stitches as she was shouting 'FUCK ME HARDER, ZORRO!!" to a bloke in an eye mask. There was a really, really friendly atmosphere and most blokes talked to each other. From a partygoers perspective it could have been better had Katie not gone through the motions, but Gina pulled-out late, so Rob had to get whoever he could.

Attendees: REALLY quiet. About 15 blokes there. For the previous Splat bukkake event, there must have been close on 100. This was great for the blokes but I did feel for Rob, the Splat Bukkake guy. He's a lovely fella, and it wouldn't have been ideal for his content perspective. I have no idea why it was so quiet. Maybe they all turned out for Adreena on Friday.

I think the ideal balance for content and playtime purposes would be possibly 20 attendees, but whether this is viable, I don't know.

Offline Partyman

Blimey, glad I didn't make the journey if the main attraction wasn't there.

This happened with Nerissa on the party before last which means a change in line up, at the last minute, has taken place at two of the last three events.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:48:37 am by Partyman »

Offline Demistify

Blimey, glad I didn't make the journey if the main attraction wasn't there.

This happened with Nerissa on the party before last which means a change in line up, at the last minute, has taken place at two of the last three events.

Talking to the organiser, his response was  :dash: Not only did his original booking pull-out, but his replacement then pulled out, late afternoon, as well!! It seems like the trevails of punting writ large. I just hope he's not deterred.

I did mean to add a caveat to my review about filming and masks: if one is tempted to go to the Johnny Rebel filmed content event External Link/Members Only, while eye masks are provided, Johnny films you in full and doesn't obscure your face, so your only anonimity is provided by your mask.

Offline Jerboa

Surprised there were only 15 guys, funny that the late substitution didn't like cum lol.  :D

vt

I think the ideal balance for content and playtime purposes would be possibly 20 attendees, but whether this is viable, I don't know.

20 x £60 is £1200...plus he gets to sell the content, even after expenses, not bad for a days work!!  ;)

Offline claretandblue

Victoria "the body" looks rough as old boots  :scare:

Offline Steve2

20 x £60 is £1200...plus he gets to sell the content, even after expenses, not bad for a days work!!  ;)

He probably only got the content after paying for the club, pizzas and beer and the girls

tonibell99

What the fuck is a woman that hates cum doing at a bukkake event??  :unknown:

Offline Demistify

True, but he's got to hire the club and pay the girls. And the previous site owner sold it because it wasn't making any money.

Offline Kerosene

Gina Jameson is my kind of filth, saw her at the shoot she was at in September. Tyla Moore should be good too.

Offline naughtyboy1

What the fuck is a woman that hates cum doing at a bukkake event??  :unknown:

Bit like when they had an anal event where one of the girls didn't do anal! Haha uou couldn't make it up!

Offline Juankerr

Victoria "the body" looks rough as old boots  :scare:
Met her once at the eroticstudio, I picked someone else.  :hi: