Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Baylie XXX  (Read 1993 times)

21 review(s) for Baylie Black  (13 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Baylie is pretty much my ideal girl on paper so it's always a bit of a worry when booking a not very well reviewed girl as you never know how much of a profile is true.

Comms were OK, I plan a few days ahead and she asked me to text on the day to confirm, when asked to do this I always wonder if I'll get a reply but I did so all good there!

Nice apartment with the room having an ensuite, didn't see the rest of it and a hell of a smell of curry in the hallway! Near the IOW ferry for paid parking The post code on her page was incorrect at the time of the visit but is now correct.

She didn't ask about outfits and I didn't mention it and she was topless straight away, naked soon after!

All services performed as per her profile, she actually told me if for some reason she had to stop doing A levels she would pack it all in as it's what gets her going! She does like to be in charge and it was a bit lick this do that but she has a very fit tight toned body, is facially attractive and goes to the gym every day of the week allegedly, and I have no reason to doubt her! Likes to talk afterwards, couldn't have managed a second pop so didn't ask so no idea if it was an option.

Would I go back? Oh yes! If only to see if I can last longer in her very nice ass!

She's thinking of touring the South West so maybe I'll see her nearer to home next time?

Offline JimmySW

I should have mentioned I also contacted Miss Bella (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and English Cherry (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) - Miss Bella still hasn't read my email and hasn't looged in since the 30/11, English Cherry read my email but never replied. As it happened I was happy with the result as Baylie was excellent but Bella has an amazing reputation (sadly Hayley wasn't working on that date or I would have tried to book her) and I thought Cherry looked right up my street - anyone else tried her - I see she's moved to Bath now?

Offline kenpunty

She certainly sounds good and others reviews back this up. Thanks, onto the HL.