Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Sexy4u Stratford, Newham....that ass!  (Read 1022 times)

1 review(s) for BELLA SEXY4U (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bangerben

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very good service here.

Communications were good by phone. Spoke to her and agreed visiting time. Location is easy to reach from Stratford and MAryland stations. Directions were also very good and easy to follow. Entrance to the venue is not very discreet, as its in a busy area, but the good thing is because its such a busy area, no one really notices.

Went up to her floor and she opened the door in a robe with bra and panties underneath, as agreed. It's the same girl in the profile photos, including all those curves and ass. She is quite petite and friendly. Offered me a drink and asked how my day was. Her English isn't very good but it's good enough. The flat was clean with soft music in the background and I felt safe.

After doing the paperwork, we carried on with the meeting. Her body is very soft and responsive. There is a full mirror on the wardrobe next to the bed so I could see myself in it during action, which was nice. No DFK (not requested) but she knows her way around a man's body. I eventually got to "doing the doggy" which she really enjoyed. I think she preferred it to mish as I was going really deep this way and I think i hit her cervix. I made her come once from the doggy, but just as I was about to myself, her phone went off to some very funky Brazilian music which was a bit funny but broke my flow. We tried other positions and I enjoyed them all until explosion. She helped me clean up with wet wipes after I declined a shower and she was really apologetic about the phone which by this time she had turned off.

Spent 1 hour and it was well spent.  All in all, an easy going Brazilian gal with a big soft and round ass to hold on to (breasts are implants though) as a sense of humour who is willing to please. I left the apartment and blended into the Westfield crowd for some munchies before getting the bus out of the area.

Will I go back? I would recommend a YES for anyone else, althoug my current game plan is one visit per WG in my HL.