Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monika Raynes Park  (Read 1128 times)

13 review(s) for x naughty monika x (6 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

sofreshsogut

Saw her last week thursday, had a bad day at work and wanted to let some fustration out. comms were good, texted to ask if she was free and she was so made my way.

Looks wise she didnt look as good as her pics imo and she looked slimmer than i expected (i like thicker women) apart from that she looked ok.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The location was easy to find but parking space might be difficult to find at busier times. she lives in a block of flats so had to meet her downstairs at the main entrance then couldnt say a word before i got to her room which is like the 3rd floor. once we got in she was very chatty and complimented me on my watch and body, (she asked if i was on steroids) not sure if she was being serious or complimenting me.

I booked 15mins for £40 as i had other things to do after and just really wanted to bust a nut. She asked if i want OW or OWO i asked for OWO and she obliged, she sucked me off for like 5 mins, it wasnt deep throat but it felt good. I then fucked her missionary then came in the condom.

Overall it was a good punt but not as curvy as she looks in her pics. Her english is good and she has a good personality. Would see again if im really horny and no other Wgs are available really close to me.