Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this busty goddess, Lola Amber?  (Read 5498 times)

Offline miketwee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Lola Amber? She looks very promising but not reviews of her found yet

Thanks  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 07:29:30 pm by miketwee »

Offline miketwee

Will toft on Sunday

haha nice one mate make sure to report back iI'll be waiting on it  :thumbsup:

Offline Rocket Scientist

Looks fit hope she's for real   Movies are silly price: bad omen

Offline Steady Eddy

Will toft on Sunday

Did you?  In my local and so wondering if you can give a review?

TheMaster

Did you?  In my local and so wondering if you can give a review?

I saw this girl when she worked in Walthmstow a few months back and only charged £70 an hour instead of the £120 she currently charges, she has lovely tits and a pretty face and I fucked her hard twice with some 69...pity she started charging £50 more...worthy of a fuck though

Offline Youngboyx

Thanks for the review, any chance she could be a transgender? Thinking of seeing her myself.

Offline Hugeboobslover

Hi guys,

Anybody seen Lola Amber recently? She looks hot; decent size boobs, lips and trim body. She is working near Heathrow for the next four days.

HBL

Offline Anadin

I actually booked her in Essex around a month ago and was on my way when I hit the Dartford crossing and realised I wasn't gonna make it so had to cancel. I'm working near Heathrow next week, I may try again if I finish early.

Mrkman

Hi guys,

Anybody seen Lola Amber recently? She looks hot; decent size boobs, lips and trim body. She is working near Heathrow for the next four days.

HBL

I've booked her for 7pm tonight. Can't decide if 30 mins or 60 mins tho. She has the look that turns me on but I'm sensing it won't be a gfe

Offline bqaj

I saw her last week. She is ok for 30 min, so nice 34" D Enhanced, oral is really normal, nothing great a bit passive,  I will say it is ok for 30 min / CIM

Offline fuckit

I saw her last week. She is ok for 30 min, so nice 34" D Enhanced, oral is really normal, nothing great a bit passive,  I will say it is ok for 30 min / CIM

Profile says shes 23..... how old would you say? Looks nearer 40 to me

Offline bqaj

She is not so old, i would say 28 - 30

Bratpack

Profile says shes 23..... how old would you say? Looks nearer 40 to me

The profile is actually correct. Passport says she was born in '92.

Hidden Image/Members Only

KONDA!

I think its legit. She just probably is on holiday.

Offline Rick2468

Looks great but sex is not on likes list.

Offline Rick2468

She has new photos up but no number.