Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darlington anyone?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Hi guys, I don't usually punt elsewhere but happen to be in Darlington in the near future. Any recommendations ideally out all to hotel?

Offline stevedave

You will probably have more luck in the North East section mate (you may have already posted in there, I haven't checked).

Not sure if Darlo is the very North of Yorkshire or the very South of Durham, but as a Yorkshireman, I'd class it as North East.

Offline Uncle Buck

Cheers Steve. I wasn't sure but I'll do that now...

Offline Uncle Buck

Offline nerascal

Darlington has had occasional gems but is mostly a punting desert. Mostly over priced or just shit.

Still a few around but either mature or Romanian for the most part.

There was a golden age of Thai girls some of whom were great. Took one clubbing way back, she was lovely.

Offline Uncle Buck

Thanks. I've checked AW but few have feedback. So am I to go without or take a gamble? Romanian is out - too many bad experiences

BMN

There are basically only two non-agency girls in the town at the moment who A) have feedback B) seem available and C) aren't eastern European.

'lovestofuck' - External Link/Members Only

and

May - External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen either. Been wanting to give May a go for a while, but she won't see anyone who doesn't arrive by car, and I don't drive, so that's a non-starter.

'lovestofuck' - think she used to work for Allure, and there might be a bit about her on here already. Probably your 'best best' by default.

Otherwise, as others have said, it's an absolute desert, and I should know, because i've spent enough time looking.

Offline Uncle Buck

Any agencies you would recommend?

Offline Moresomes

May - External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to give May a go for a while,

Forget May, unless you're looking for a GILF. She's been on the go for donkeys years. Says 44 on her profile, but you can add another 20 to that. Cracking rack mind.

Offline Uncle Buck

May doesn't do it for me so I'll give her a miss. I've been looking at agencies but no luck so far. How hard can it be to get a nice slim girl for an hour? Lol

Offline Cartoon

Miss Lucy Andrews on aw. Listed as stockon but now back in darlington I believe.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Uncle Buck

Cheers cartoon. I've looked on AW as well