Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie Allure  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Paulost

Think she has now retired but just in case she hasn't ....

30 minutes £50  Newcastle Quayside

Commas and directions were spot on and even though I was running ten minutes late it wasn't a problem

Average looking Oriental girl lovely body very welcoming and very friendly greeted with cuddles and kisses I'd just showered so we made over to the bed still with lots of DFK then she went down on her knees and slowly started owo, loads of eye contact then into deep throat with a bit spitting in between.  Onto the bed for ro and she was really clean and fresh . She asked me to fuck her and got some lube and massaged It into her pussy before kneeling on the bed and guiding me in , she felt quite tight (I'm not the biggest either ) the moans sounded pretty genuine ,after five minutes she got more lube and started fingering her arse as I was still pounding away, absolutely awesome site :) , she then moved forward so my cock came out her pussy reached back and pulled me into her arse ! I took it slowly but within a coup,e of minutes she was begging to be done hard I obliged best I could but soon filled the condom .
She cleaned us both up and then then spent five minutes rubbing and kissing me all over she said she wanted me to come again ! She got me hard and gave me a fantastic blow job and swallowed everything I had left but then she just kept going kissing and nibbling at my cock it was kind of painful and joyful at the same time . My legs were like jelly lol she then turned the shower on and got in and said come on in , we washed each other's bodies but there was no chance of me getting round three going the little fella was done . Checked the watch and had been in for 45 mins!

Got dressed sorted out the paperwork and made to leave  there was lots more kissing at the door .

A great punt with a very enthusiastic lady who hopefully hasn't retired for good :)

Rod trotter

Fuck me how have i missed this one?

Offline NotTooOld4It

Fuck me how have i missed this one?

Allure posted an announcement the other day that Jessie had left the agency. She may reappear as an indie, I suppose but who knows?

Offline Paulost

Online Kev3773

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's back under another name :)

FFS why not just say what her new name is, or better still a link to her page, this site's about sharing information.

Online Kev3773

FFS why not just say what her new name is, or better still a link to her page, this site's about sharing information.

Now called Cici

External Link/Members Only.   :hi:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:18:53 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Now called Cici

External Link/Members Only.   :hi:

Thanks Alf  didn't make the link between them before (I can be a bit slow at times) but I know who he means now Sar-Major's done a review of her.   :hi:

Still think adding 'as Cici' on the end of
She's back under another name
would've been helpful

Offline Paulost

Ffs Lighten up ... It was a post  to get rodtrotter to go look for her as he missed her last time

Online Kev3773

Ffs Lighten up ... It was a post  to get rodtrotter to go look for her as he missed her last time

Could have pmd rodtrotter then nobody would have jumped down your neck. Just an observation.  :hi:

Online Kev3773

Anyway I'm still looking forward to my return visit to Jessie/Daisy/Cici  :dance:

Offline Sar-Major

Anyway I'm still looking forward to my return visit to Jessie/Daisy/Cici  :dance:

Well take some ear defenders with you............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

Well take some ear defenders with you............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

:music: Thanks for the advice but my hearing's poor anyway, I'll try keep her mouth occupied   :drinks:

Offline Benja73

OP has her as average looking. What do others think facially?

Always found oriental ladies sexy as hell myself!

GeordieBadass

OP has her as average looking. What do others think facially?

Always found oriental ladies sexy as hell myself!
Agree with OP.
Nice lass though and very enthusiastic.