Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the best DFK you have had?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline spiderman100

Hoping to book a DFK, gfe and wondering whats the best you have had, london or surrounding areas, look forward to hearing your stories.

Offline landseer

In terms of DFK. My favourite is Ameera. I have only met her once but she doesn't hold back when kissing. Some may think it a bit rough, mind you.

Mr Shack

This should come as no surprise, but it has to be Eillie Rose. Very deep and lots of it! 

Offline WelshClipper

Not available to new clients unfortunately unless she can be entreated.

J-B sucks your face off for the full hour  External Link/Members Only

SweetJazz

For me it has to be Lily Hart. She is highly skilled and gets really turned on by kissing. Lots of variation too, with biting lips, deep tongue action, ear-lobe nibbling and face licking.
Judging by some of the reports and comments on this forum, it can be too much - but I really seemed to get into it.

External Link/Members Only

decentguy

I don't do WG who doesn't offer DFK and My little johnny will not salute if there is no good DFK I mean a proper DFK my best two DFK we from below.

Offline WelshClipper

I don't do WG who doesn't offer DFK and My little johnny will not salute if there is no good DFK I mean a proper DFK my best two DFK we from below.

any idea what she means by HSG ?

vw

High School Girl ?

Pimp/Agency Identifier ?

Or try one of these

But the real answer

She was know as horny slutty girl
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:44:21 pm by vw »

Offline SamLP

She has 30 reviews on here. Looks to have abbreviated her former name which was Horny Slutty Girl
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=553

CelticWarrior2

Thai Macy by a country mile, long gone but she lives long in the memory.

Exotic Vee is my currently active fav - she seems to genuinely enjoy it and is highly responsive to a prolonged tonguing session.

Offline WelshClipper

She has 30 reviews on here. Looks to have abbreviated her former name which was Horny Slutty Girl
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=553

I've always had problems with acronyms. Thought LOL was lots of love for ages  :dash:

CelticWarrior2

I've always had problems with acronyms. Thought LOL was lots of love for ages  :dash:

Fuck me! You're not David Cameron in disguise are you??

Offline WelshClipper

Fuck me! You're not David Cameron in disguise are you??

you guessed it and I am going to make buying sex illegal and fuck with all your heads.

just like my pals in Norway  :bomb:

just kidding.  :hi:

CelticWarrior2