Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ExclusiveCourtney - Guildford  (Read 4128 times)

10 review(s) for ExclusiveCourtney  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jackthelad

No reviews of Courtney.

Texted a couple of hours before and managed to get a booking. Got the postcode but not full address. Had to call to be directed to flat, it was a little difficult to find tbh. Maid opened the door, didn't realise she had a maid and thought fuck me she doesn't look anything like her pictures. Shown into bedroom and maid said she'd call Courtney in for me. Thank fuck for that. Had a quick wash. Adequate bathroom as was the bedroom. It did have a nice big mirror to watch the action.

She was pretty and slim. Lovely tits, b/c cups. Shorter hair than in pictures. Pictures are a good representation. probably mid 20s though and not 20 as stated.

Services included; owo with a bit of hand, ball sucking/licking, ro, protected sex. Made lots of noise during ro which was off putting but she did get rather wet after a while and started to moan properly. She was shaved and tasted fresh. Also allowed fingering. Not sure if she came before I got tired though. Fucked in doggy and mish. Very cooperative to my needs regarding positions and asking her to lick my balls some more.

Cost; £80/30 mins plus 80p parking.  :P

Will I return? Probably if I need a quicky.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 02:58:11 am by jackthelad »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

Was there any FK or didn't you really try?

Offline jackthelad

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

Was there any FK or didn't you really try?

Only very light I'm afraid.

Offline boredtryst

is she british?

strange she has a maid

Offline jackthelad

is she british?

strange she has a maid

Pretty sure she was British. Couldn't hear any foreign accents.

Offline HappyandLucky

Only very light I'm afraid.
Cheers for the review. Shame about the lack of DFK, but she looks right up my street.

Offline jackthelad

Cheers for the review. Shame about the lack of DFK, but she looks right up my street.

I'd say she's good for a quick 30 minute punt but I didn't think the premises was up to scratch for anything longer and the fact that there's a maid.

Offline Cunning Punt

Okay.
£80 is more than I usually spend on a 30mins punt and Guildford isn't all that near me, so I'll put her on the back burner, but thanks very much for the update.

Offline jackthelad

Okay.
£80 is more than I usually spend on a 30mins punt and Guildford isn't all that near me, so I'll put her on the back burner, but thanks very much for the update.

She is a little expensive but there's fuck all in Guildford tbh.

Offline boredtryst

shes jacked up her prices now, i was going to see her

but not for 100 for 1/2hr

Offline Private Parts

I'd say she's good for a quick 30 minute punt but I didn't think the premises was up to scratch for anything longer and the fact that there's a maid.
Oh how the mighty fall. This outfit (Exclusive Girlfriends) were previously occupiers of stately piles in Chobham and Basingstoke.
Never mind.

Offline Steve_jones14

They now also have a detached house near McClaren in Woking. It's not as nice as the Chobham house but very good, and anything is better than the Guildford flat!

Offline Billy Buxton

Courtney is one of my favourite WG's as I have always had a great time seeing her, however I first saw her in November and as has already been pointed out she has increased her prices by some 25% since that first meet!

Looking around this seems to be a trend in the Surrey/Guildford area with many of the English girls jacking their prices up.

anyone else experiencing  this I am I just being a tight arse!

Offline boredtryst

This outfit (Exclusive Girlfriends) were previously occupiers of stately piles in Chobham and Basingstoke.

can anyone link me with the other girls in this group?

Offline Private Parts

Offline personofinterest

Exclusivegirlfriends (in my experience) is £80 / 30mins OW, £100 / 60 mins OWO and double for the hour (rates inc. sex). So perhaps they dropped their rate to coincide with appearance on AW and relocation to Guildford. Now if they are in a nicer location perhaps the rate is back up. 

Offline HappyandLucky

Courtney is one of my favourite WG's as I have always had a great time seeing her, however I first saw her in November and as has already been pointed out she has increased her prices by some 25% since that first meet!

Looking around this seems to be a trend in the Surrey/Guildford area with many of the English girls jacking their prices up.

anyone else experiencing  this I am I just being a tight arse!
Can you review her as one of your favourites for the benefit of all.  :drinks: