Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE HANNAH - Wimbledon  (Read 4080 times)

2 review(s) for PETITE HANNAH (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

She's away at the moment, but that Wimbledon crew are always coming and going so its probably just a matter of time before she's back and this review is valid!

External Link/Members Only

Location: wimbledon, parking at a supermarket car park nearby, smallish bed room, but I'm there to fuck and that's just what I did.

comms: 2 call system + a sms. I knew where I was going anyways

Girl: Very much like the pics, just think a lot less makeup and no airbrushing  :sarcastic:, she's quite short/petite (just what I like) but you wouldn't get that idea from looking at the pics. wide hips & a nice grab-able thighs and butt (not bubble), If you like moderately thick white women you should be at home here.
Great attitude -

Services - Kissing, Rimming on her, CIM, face sitting, Filming, OWO, penetration

I started off my exploring her body and kissing it all over, paying alot of attention to her arse and thighs!, did a good job at making me believe she was loving it. Her OWO was great even though her technique involved abit of hand - she often looked up making eye contact with my cock in her mouth! +1
Then did a bit of 69 with rimming whilst she sucked me.
Onto the sex and we moved through missionary, cow girl, doggy, spooning.

To finish up I asked for some face sitting whilst she wanked me off, when I was almost there I threw her off (jk but it was abit of a rush I didn't wanna spill any) haha and came in her mouth.

I mostly filmed this punt in sections - I'm a POV kinda guy so if I'm unable to hold the phone certain elements of the punt just wont get filmed. I think this swayed the punt for the better imho . YMMV

Paid £100 for the hour and £30 for filming.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

baretta

Good review I may pass up there before Christmas  :dance:

baretta

Off topic but did you ever ask the maid in Sydenham if any of the girls would do filming. No surprise it would be extra but I'm curious how much

Offline pumps

Good review I may pass up there before Christmas  :dance:

Yeah I'd you can pry yourself away from camberwell  :lol:

Offline pumps

Off topic but did you ever ask the maid in Sydenham if any of the girls would do filming. No surprise it would be extra but I'm curious how much

The maids don't know jack. Some girls will allow it at an extra charge & some won't.  I got a couple who know me now (not sydenham latinas) who let me do it for free. Just gotta try your luck.

baretta

Yeah I'd you can pry yourself away from camberwell  :lol:

Yep I may have after this I'm started to get the urge to record my punts  so she may be the first in line. Tarantino has nothing on me :cool:

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review, Pumps.  Have you seen her duo pal Eve Moon? If so which did you prefer. I have always liked the look of Eve, but reviews recently have been lukewarm.

baretta

The maids don't know jack. Some girls will allow it at an extra charge & some won't.  I got a couple who know me now (not sydenham latinas) who let me do it for free. Just gotta try your luck.

Thanks for that next time Rous is about she may have to get the hd handheld camera treatment  ;)

Offline pumps

Thanks for that next time Rous is about she may have to get the hd handheld camera treatment  ;)

good luck    ;)

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, Pumps.  Have you seen her duo pal Eve Moon? If so which did you prefer. I have always liked the look of Eve, but reviews recently have been lukewarm.

Yes I did, see my review for her, you might be able to see from the difference in reviews which one I preferred  ;)

if not...It was Petite hannah

Offline boomting_

Don't know how woman of her size can call herself petite. She's not petite at all!

CHANGE YOUR NAME!

petite
pəˈtiːt/
adjective
(of a woman) attractively small and dainty.
"she was petite and vivacious"
synonyms:   small, dainty, diminutive, slight, little, tiny, elfin, delicate, small-boned; More

Offline pumps

It's just a name  :lol: but She is smaller than she actually looks in the photos.

Offline bestbefore

Yes I did, see my review for her, you might be able to see from the difference in reviews which one I preferred  ;)

if not...It was Petite hannah

Thanks. Very useful. Just wish Wimbledon wasn't so far away.

and apologies, I should have checked your reviews before I asked the question.

Offline pumps

Thanks. Very useful. Just wish Wimbledon wasn't so far away.

and apologies, I should have checked your reviews before I asked the question.

Nah its fine, "aint nobody got time to search through 98 reviews"  :sarcastic:

Online boardyhell

i saw her about a year ago and can confirm that she is chunky,i didn't find her that attractive or her services that good,i assume its the same house at the back of the one way system in wimbledon,parking in the morrison car park
no cim on that occasion ,pretty pissed off as i am better looking( just) than pumps

punther

IMO for a woman her height she manages to be nice and thick without
coming anywhere close to fat or chbby. Belly is flat enough but hips wide and nice enough ass, also a great pair of tits

Facially shes not great and I found her a bit cold when I saw her some months back but gives a good service

Offline pumps

i saw her about a year ago and can confirm that she is chunky,i didn't find her that attractive or her services that good,i assume its the same house at the back of the one way system in wimbledon,parking in the morrison car park
no cim on that occasion ,pretty pissed off as i am better looking( just) than pumps

Eh?

I think she just liked the look of fresh bank notes

Offline pumps

IMO for a woman her height she manages to be nice and thick without
coming anywhere close to fat or chbby. Belly is flat enough but hips wide and nice enough ass, also a great pair of tits

Facially shes not great and I found her a bit cold when I saw her some months back but gives a good service

Totally agree on her face lol   Also I did get a hint of coldness when she answered the door not that I thought about it at the time, but she seemed normal after. I think her facial expression is set to "cold" by  default.  Because I'm not totally into the GFE a lack of such related services don't affect my punt.

punther

Totally agree on her face lol   Also I did get a hint of coldness when she answered the door not that I thought about it at the time, but she seemed normal after. I think her facial expression is set to "cold" by  default.  Because I'm not totally into the GFE a lack of such related services don't affect my punt.

I'm not really into GFE either...just like to be a little chilled out. She did warm up when when I cracked some jokes though and was laughing which was nice. I did find her eye contact during cowgirl a bit intense...not sexy intense...just intense lol

Offline pumps

I'm not really into GFE either...just like to be a little chilled out. She did warm up when when I cracked some jokes though and was laughing which was nice. I did find her eye contact during cowgirl a bit intense...not sexy intense...just intense lol

I know what you mean! Some peoples faces eh  :lol:

joseph670

Would you say her body shape is similar to nicky divine?

Offline pumps

Would you say her body shape is similar to nicky divine?

If shape is what you need to know...the photos are pretty accurate to be honest.

they're similar in the sense they both have hips... but thats about it as far as I can tell

Online boardyhell

If shape is what you need to know...the photos are pretty accurate to be honest.

they're similar in the sense they both have hips... but thats about it as far as I can tell
lol,still cringe when i drive past her punting house where i met her in wimbledon

Offline king tarzan

She loos physically good not awesome.
Worth a wait to punt
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online boardyhell

not my type totally disinterested,
cim refused ,bad service, for me total waste of money

Offline pumps

not my type totally disinterested,
cim refused ,bad service, for me total waste of money

It's better that you write her a negative review highlighting all the bad bits.  :sarcastic: