Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Streetwalkers...  (Read 4278 times)

MGK92

I know, I know... People are probably going to point out the fact I have no previous posts and I'm going straight to such a topic. But, it did come across the mind so thought I may as well see about it...

Anyway, I come from a place where finding streetwalkers isn't exactly a hard task (streets practically designated for them). I was just wondering if there are such places in around where I currently am (Derby) or in near by places such as Nottingham. I haven't really noticed any, unless all these "got some spare change please" people are in-fact them  :(

Offline _Bender_

I know, I know... People are probably going to point out the fact I have no previous posts and I'm going straight to such a topic. But, it did come across the mind so thought I may as well see about it...

Anyway, I come from a place where finding streetwalkers isn't exactly a hard task (streets practically designated for them). I was just wondering if there are such places in around where I currently am (Derby) or in near by places such as Nottingham. I haven't really noticed any, unless all these "got some spare change please" people are in-fact them  :(

I'm curious, where are you from? If there's any street walkers in Derby it would be the Normanton Road/Peartree area. Why don't you just use AW or Vivastreet?

Randybucketlist

Yeah the famous one in Nottingham is forest road

But that comes with its own risks

Very high police observation
high theft / mugging
Girls normally tooled up ( knifes etc )
Not normally (pure guess) the best of looking girls

I've driven this road many times from a none punt point of view and to be honest I think this way of punting has died as I don't think I've seen many girls if any on there at all in recent years

splodger69

Forest Road and towards Mapperley Top in Nottingham however, there has been a massive police clampdown over the last few years and there is CCTV (which is monitored) everywhere... same in Leicester (Highfields) and Coventry (Hillfields). not worth the risk. 

Randybucketlist

Yeah and normally in these clampdowns the punter gets the book thrown at them but often the girl gets away with minor prosecutions

Offline newinnotts83

Leading up to forest road theres various cameras logging your car registration. I've lived in various houses round the are when i was a student and all the street walkers i saw looked like they were on hard drugs, if we left the gate open they'd try bring punters round the back of our house. There's very regular police patrol around the area thoughout the night as well.

jimbm55

I was once looking for a house on Forest Road. The house had a name and not a number. I missed it on my first pass so did a U turn and drove back slowly peering out of the window. I got pulled by the Plod who asked what I was doing. You'd be mad......

Offline dirkdiggler583

I remember back in 1999 I did a street walker picked up from Forest Road.
Was utter shite, we ended up parking at the back of some garages.

Still I always say, everything once

Randybucketlist

I agree with everything once but some instances it's better to learn from others mistakes

leicesterdude

True. It's high risk in terms of getting caught etc,  but for some people is part of the thrill.

Agree with most posts on here about it being a lot more desperate bow for the girls than in days past, due to a big clampdown but councils and police.

Randomm

Unless the thrill of getting caught is your thing, don't bother. In Nottingham, the streetwalkers are usually rough, sullen and likely to run off with your money given half a chance. Can't imagine streetwalkers in other cities are any different.

Besides. Feeding people's crack habits ain't cool.

They're way better options, try adultwork.com

MGK92

Thanks for your input guys...

Well, to report back on my 'findings', I did find some possible ones (One had an amazing ass in leggings, I couldn't stop looking as I almost tripped on the bad paving). I did however ask a girl whilst looking around one of the places mentioned. She was actually quite attractive, in a 'I can tell she is a dirty girl' sort of way. It was a real thrill even to go up and ask... Which the thrill part of perhaps getting caught was part of what I was looking for... Cheap to.

leicesterdude

It is cheap. But it's exactly that, a cheap service. Not vfm in my opinion.

Do be careful, as the girls that actually look pretty and healthy may actually be a police officer!  Most girls on the Streets are on the streets because the hard drugs have had such a toll on them they can't earn on places like adult work. 

I Find a girl that likes role play.  Set it up. And get it out of my system. The thrill will still be real and fun. Without the risk.

But your a grown man. You can do what you like. But let us know!

Offline EscobarMS13

rather use adultwork. much safer

Offline PepeMAGA

It is cheap. But it's exactly that, a cheap service. Not vfm in my opinion.
+1
They aren't on the street because they like the danger or naughty feeling,  they're there because they're desperate. 

Do be careful, as the girls that actually look pretty and healthy may actually be a police officer!  Most girls on the Streets are on the streets because the hard drugs have had such a toll on them they can't earn on places like adult work. 

I Find a girl that likes role play.  Set it up. And get it out of my system. The thrill will still be real and fun. Without the risk.

But your a grown man. You can do what you like. But let us know!

Offline Si83

There's a huge police presence in the Derby areas at the moment, including plain clothed officers. I believe they're monitoring specific CCTV cameras and writing to the owners of any cars seen driving round and round too.

I wouldn't bother myself, there's plenty on AW for very little extra.

DannyJames

rather use adultwork. much safer

Thanks for bumping a nearly one year old thread to give us that precious bit of insight  :rolleyes:

Offline Dipper

Anyone sampled Derby for this lately?

TheHobby

There's a huge police presence in the Derby areas at the moment, including plain clothed officers. I believe they're monitoring specific CCTV cameras and writing to the owners of any cars seen driving round and round too.

I wouldn't bother myself, there's plenty on AW for very little extra.

I've often wondered about this. Is it now illegal to drive around in circles?

Offline badsin

Anyone sampled Derby for this lately?

This really is the riskiest way to get a whore. A couple of years ago a hooker was stabbed and killed justof normaton road, and you guys want to pick some street girls up?? You must be mental :hi:

TheHobby

This really is the riskiest way to get a whore. A couple of years ago a hooker was stabbed and killed justof normaton road, and you guys want to pick some street girls up?? You must be mental :hi:

The problem is it can be really addictive - the risk is often the exciting bit. I don't do it very often now but I used to a lot (and I mean a lot).

Offline badsin

The problem is it can be really addictive - the risk is often the exciting bit. I don't do it very often now but I used to a lot (and I mean a lot).

Apparently heroin is very more'ish also :hi:

Each to their own I suppose :thumbsup:

TheHobby

Apparently heroin is very more'ish also :hi:

Each to their own I suppose :thumbsup:

Lots of girls on AW use heroin too though. 

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I went for a punt booked from a aw profile in Hyson green, unfortunately the post code took me just off forest road, it was about midnight and I parked the car a fair way out the way and walked over, was approached by 2 girls asking if I "was looking for some fun" both (in a polite way) had better days with looks and extremely thin, in guessing drugs, I said no and in all honesty I thought I could be a set up with the cops, you never know.
When to the address and called to say I was outside, fucker didn't pick up so I walked after a few attempts

On walking back to the car I remember seeing the girls talking to a guy in a car that pulled up and I think one went with him, so obviously the street walkers are still out there.

I did one once about 30 years ago, pulled up to talk to her on Noel Street, I think it was £40 then for a fuck I was young and hadn't done this before, very nervous, she told me to meet her at an address on Cedar Road, she got her own cab there, met her and was so nervous I couldn't get my cock hard, there was about 3-4 other people downstairs that added to the pressure, and that was my first punt haha

Sureshot

I've often wondered about this. Is it now illegal to drive around in circles?

In short, yes.  You will be charged with Kerb Crawling.  Notts and Derby police have a zero tolerance stance in the rld areas

Offline Dipper

Any 'off the beaten track' areas around?

Offline maggotknob

If they were "off the beaten track" then surely there would be no punters and no girls ...  :dash: