Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NatalieBelle31  (Read 1853 times)

3 review(s) for NatalieBelle31 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online SmokeEater

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

I was going to see 1 of my regs but decided I wanted a change.
Most of the booking arrangements were done by mail as she was not displaying phone number at the time but still responded quickly.
Booking was made on Wednesday for a 10:30am incall meet on Friday.

The location was a apartment block in centre of Swindon where there is pay parking close by and also free parking if you know where to look.
The apartment was very inside. Kitchen, lounge and bathroom downstairs with a bedroom upstairs.

IMO Natalie is very pretty and I would say her photos are accurate.
Natalie has a little bit of a belly on her so she kept her Basque and stockings on (bit like blonde roxy) and to be fair I didn't try and remove.

On making the booking the only requirement I asked for was to give her a facial which she said that was no problem.

There was lots of DFK with her and she commented on how nice a kisser I was  :D
I love giving oral so did spend quite some time down on her which she seemed to enjoy and once again commented on how nice it was.
After she gave me some very good owo with lots of eye contact. She does it quite gentle which was fine as I didn't want the feeling of cumming too soon as I'm a 1 pop guy in a hour booking.

On with the condom and started with some cowgirl then reverse cowgirl which both were very nice. Moved onto some mish and then doggy with me standing. Then put her on the corner of the bed with her legs over my shouders. More doggy then more mish was had and by this point I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so ask for some more owo then facial, before it took place I said have you got any tissues and she said downstairs so I advised her it maybe better to finish there. She took me into the living room and I did warn her that it may go over the carpet but she shrugged and said it was ok as she would clean it. So some more owo and hand job before I took over the last few strokes to give her a huge facial and some cim. She started laughing and said she needed a towel instead which I got from bathroom. She was absolutely covered in it and made a comment that she should of took a picture of it before she wiped it off.
I said next time she should give me her phone and I'd take a pic for her.

I was offered a shower which I took.
Had a chat after where she ask my profession and when I said firefighter (which I am) she was upset I did't bring my fire kit with me so I think that will be on the cards for next time  :lol:

I'm very glad I made the booking with Natalie and will definitely see her again.

KenniLingus

Offline Cunning Punt

Great review. Thanks.

You definitely chose the right option not going for Catatonic Catrine.

As there was absolutely no other feedback, you're brave gambling on a £125ph girl.

She does sound a rare gem in that part of the world. Glad she looked after your hose.

I am amused by WGs' obsession with punters' occupation.

Personally, I don't tell girls my real job, but each to their own.

Offline Roth

I am amused by WGs' obsession with punters' occupation.

Usually there trying to work out your wage so as to decide if your gonna become a high paying regular.  :(

Online SmokeEater

Usually there trying to work out your wage so as to decide if your gonna become a high paying regular.  :(
The job and wage has no difference on me being a high paying regular......it's the wife   :angry:   lol

filthyone

Online SmokeEater

Is Natalie British?
Yes she is
It does say on profile  (half way down tab 1)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:10:00 pm by SmokeEater »

filthyone

D'OH!

Thanks..........blood obviously being re-directed away from brain whilst trying to read that! ;)

Offline Cunning Punt

Rates now up to £140ph and £100 for half-hour. Too steep for me.

Offline Roth

Rates now up to £140ph and £100 for half-hour. Too steep for me.

Pre-Christmas price rise.  :scare: Another greedy prossie. :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

But, to be fair, she is offering a whole 10 of our pounds off a 1hr outcall at £150!!

The girls who put their prices up just before Christmas are clearly new. A lot of girls actually reduce their prices at this time of year because punters, certainly those with families, are so strapped for cash.

Offline Roth

The girls who put their prices up just before Christmas are clearly new. A lot of girls actually reduce their prices at this time of year because punters, certainly those with families, are so strapped for cash.

To be avoided until gray January when they'll drop their prices again to avoid a dusty phone maybe?  :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

To be avoided until gray January when they'll drop their prices again to avoid a dusty phone maybe?  :dash:

Being selfish, I hope so. I'm hoping to pick up some real bargains in the "January sales"!

Offline Roth

Being selfish, I hope so. I'm hoping to pick up some real bargains in the "January sales"!

Good luck.  :drinks:  :lol: :lol: