Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which London hotels have high class "lobby girls"?  (Read 3961 times)

sekano

Hi All,

I prefer picking girls from hotel lobbies and bars compared to other available options. I am not that familiar with the London scene and was wondering whether "lobby girls" exist in London and if so which hotels are the best ones to pick from?

raylondoner

Hi All,

I prefer picking girls from hotel lobbies and bars compared to other available options. I am not that familiar with the London scene and was wondering whether "lobby girls" exist in London and if so which hotels are the best ones to pick from?

Hopefully any responses will be private  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Nothing high class about them, they're still brasses, just their knickers are from Victoria secrets.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Hopefully any responses will be private  :hi:

Aw, I was just looking forward to hearing about "high class" line-ups in the lobbies of swish hotels, all ready for selection. I had popcorn and everything ;)

Offline Steely Dan

Every single hotel in London with a bar has these.  You can recognise them since they will be wearing high heels and carrying a larger than normal bag.  If you see such a girl, you can just walk up to her and say, 'hey babe, how much for an hour?'  Always works.

cockneybstrd

Holiday Inn Express and the Ibis Premier Inn and Travel Lodge

Dont worry about this all nodding to the barman or having your black american express card poking out your wallet

Just smash the fire alarm and hey presto 5 minutes later you have a line up of all the whores in the hotel to choose from

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Every single hotel in London with a bar has these.  You can recognise them since they will be wearing high heels and carrying a larger than normal bag.  If you see such a girl, you can just walk up to her and say, 'hey babe, how much for an hour?'  Always works.

If she slaps you round the face that's just code for "I'm fully booked tonight", make sure you get there earlier the following night to secure a booking.

Johnjohn

Anyone with experience from HOTEL RUSSELL, at Russell Square?

Offline LanceVance

Whoosh!

sekano

If she slaps you round the face that's just code for "I'm fully booked tonight", make sure you get there earlier the following night to secure a booking.

Funny.

sekano

That's a crude way of asking. :)

sekano

Mandarin Oriental near Hyde Park is a good place.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline iPad3

Indeed I have, the afternoon tea is splendid......make sure you ask for extra cucumber sandwiches if you go!!

Monsieur69

Some years ago a whore of my acquaintance used to try to pick up work in the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington but was banned by the management from entering. She suggested that we might go to the bar together after a punt at her place. So we walked in together and she got filthy looks from the Reception but as she was with me and I was in a business suit they said nothing. Apparently the Reception objected to her plying her trade there not for moral reasons but because they were not getting a cut! The foreign business men and out of town business people would ask the doorman or concierge for any recommendations for paid sex and the girls would be summoned with a cut for the Hotel staff.

Offline nigel4498

I've noticed they have their rate stuck to the sole of their heels so there is no need to ask. :dance:

Offline nigel4498

Perhaps a little decorum might be in order, like don't mention hotel names on a public forum.  :yahoo:

Johnjohn

Perhaps a little decorum might be in order, like don't mention hotel names on a public forum.  :yahoo:

Yes, I thought of that to late, sorry!

Offline Jerboa

Why? It goes on, do you think the staff at these hotels are that blind and stupid not to know?

Offline London_lad90

I work in a 5* hotel in central London and of course all the staff knows it goes on and we even have fun pointing them out to one another. Whether any of the staff in hotels actually care what's going on is another thing.. Every WG that books a room is only upping our occupancy rate  :D
All though I still wouldn't recommend posting names of hotels publicly on here, you know, just in case   :)

raylondoner

Why? It goes on, do you think the staff at these hotels are that blind and stupid not to know?

The bill, newspapers, dogooders, mummiesnet, etc. Publicity is not a good idea!   :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Indeed I have, the afternoon tea is splendid......make sure you ask for extra cucumber sandwiches if you go!!

At the Mandarin, try to find some dry crust on your sandwiches.  You won't - they're fine!

Oh and if you are looking for a WG at the hotel, just go and ask either the largest security guy there, or ask to see the Hotel Manager him/herself.

Online PLeisure

At the Mandarin, try to find some dry crust on your sandwiches.  You won't - they're fine!

Oh and if you are looking for a WG at the hotel, just go and ask either the largest security guy there, or ask to see the Hotel Manager him/herself.

OP, keep in mind that Jim Rockford here is talking from a position of advantage. He has 'Special Clearances - Level 5', no less. The sort of AAA lanyard that grants him an immediate reception with the hotel's GM.
You'll have to work a bit harder if you want results  :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

OP, keep in mind that Jim Rockford here is talking from a position of advantage. He has 'Special Clearances - Level 5', no less. The sort of AAA lanyard that grants him an immediate reception with the hotel's GM.
You'll have to work a bit harder if you want results  :hi:

This is true.  It is often remarked that I 'look rich'.  As soon as I enter a hotel bar, girls in high heels and short skirts shimmy up to me, and stroke my jacket lapels with their long-taloned fingers, while making various feline noises.  Some of the younger girls unfortunately forget their manners and start saying "Kerching, Kerching" while rubbing their fingers together.  Most unseemly.

Offline The_Don

This is true.  It is often remarked that I 'look rich'.  As soon as I enter a hotel bar, girls in high heels and short skirts shimmy up to me, and stroke my jacket lapels with their long-taloned fingers, while making various feline noises.  Some of the younger girls unfortunately forget their manners and start saying "Kerching, Kerching" while rubbing their fingers together.  Most unseemly.

Indeed

And it still surprises me  (sometimes) when I'am dressed up and a few well placed words, with matching manners. Can go a long way.

Some will look at others, but really know very little about them and they may judge.

I've learned a few lessons over the years yet stil have embarrassing moments,  occasionally.