Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watch out she's back.....  (Read 6197 times)

tonibell99

Just a heads up it seems like Rita is back External Link/Members Only

vw

Still the silly green photos, the pimps camera is still broken.

Hidden Image/Members Only

newforthisyear

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:14:28 pm by newforthisyear »

Online WelshClipper

Just a heads up it seems like Rita is back External Link/Members Only

She was around about 9 months ago with a lovely profile and how happy she was building up some good regulars and had about 20 or 30 fbs. Then she went on tour up north, then disappeared, then came back with half dozen fbs, then disappeared and comes back with 1 fb and a poorer profile.

you have to ask, she must either be self destructive or someone is stalking her.  :timeout: :unknown:

newforthisyear

Personally every time I've seen her appear with a profile, I'm captivated by those eyes.. I know there was that thread where it all kicked off a while back.. I havn't called her, but I'm tempted too, always have been.
If I do call her, she seems nice and happy enough, I may go through with it..

vw

She was around about 9 months ago with a lovely profile and how happy she was building up some good regulars and had about 20 or 30 fbs. Then she went on tour up north, then disappeared, then came back with half dozen fbs, then disappeared and comes back with 1 fb and a poorer profile.

you have to ask, she must either be self destructive or someone is stalking her.  :timeout: :unknown:
Were you here when she gave cityboy a free punt in exchange for a review on here backed up by the undesirable entity or pimp bluebird

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46584.msg831395#msg831395
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:27:07 pm by vw »

Online WelshClipper

Personally every time I've seen her appear with a profile, I'm captivated by those eyes.. I know there was that thread where it all kicked off a while back.. I havn't called her, but I'm tempted too, always have been.

dont you think they are blue contacts.?? Just asking.

Offline charlie-mott

Those eyes are not hers. Her real face pic was posted on here a few months ago. Pretty she ain't. She also fucked citiboy for free to get a good review on here.

A couple of guys on here have seen her and said she's okay, but the girl obviously has issues and shouldn't be doing this kind of work.

np500

Quote from: WelshClipper on Today at 09:18:39 pm

Were you here when she gave cityboy a free punt in exchange for a review on here !                       I'm saying Fuck all this time !

vw

I'm saying Fuck all this time !
Red that was the first time we chatted here, she brought us together !  :kissgirl:

np500

Oh yes , I know that , I mean from the angle of being drawn in by them last time, I over reacted last week with that pm guy and kandice , I'm slowly learning to watch & listen first jump in later , safety first and all that !

Online WelshClipper

Quote from: WelshClipper on Today at 09:18:39 pm

Were you here when she gave cityboy a free punt in exchange for a review on here !                       I'm saying Fuck all this time !

Nope, wasnt around then but had her in my AW hotlist and almost punted her in May. Joined UKP about a month ago. Looks like narrow escape, :unknown:

Online WelshClipper

Oh yes , I know that , I mean from the angle of being drawn in by them last time, I over reacted last week with that pm guy and kandice , I'm slowly learning to watch & listen first jump in later , safety first and all that !

Nah. Much more fun at jumping in first and getting the shit kicked out of you. That's  what I do. Watched this site a bit before joining  :thumbsup:

np500

W c , I saw her twice long before uk punting, she was ok, it was her side kick that caused the havock, I thought he was just a punter but V W and Yorkshire saw right through him and outed him live on uk p, was a learning curve for me , don't know how Thay seek these people out but without them ( v w etc ) the site would be ruled by pimps etc, hats off .

Online WelshClipper

W c , I saw her twice long before uk punting, she was ok, it was her side kick that caused the havock, I thought he was just a punter but V W and Yorkshire saw right through him and outed him live on uk p, was a learning curve for me , don't know how Thay seek these people out but without them ( v w etc ) the site would be ruled by pimps etc, hats off .

Some of these guys have hidden talents, almost superhuman, but not sure if I would get too close to them. Would unnerve me  :scare:

vw

Some of these guys have hidden talents, almost superhuman, but not sure if I would get too close to them. Would unnerve me  :scare:
What unnerves me is the disgusting service of hard-sports, which your avatar indicates you clearly have toilet games on the agenda.

np500

Lots of scum bags and dark forces in this fun hobby, would be a lot worse on here without them guys, straight talking one step ahead , I can only watch and wounder  how Thay do it ?

tonibell99

What unnerves me is the disgusting service of hard-sports, which your avatar indicates you clearly have toilet games on the agenda.
Really? - I just thought it was a convenient (pardon the pun) avatar. Maybe WC would like to confirm?

For the record I seem no harm in WS but HS is just  :vomit:

vw

Lots of scum bags and dark forces in this fun hobby, would be a lot worse on here without them guys, straight talking one step ahead , I can only watch and wounder  how Thay do it ?
Nothing special really, you pulled up Mr PM in the end making you just as equal !  Yorkshire's really good and so is James666

Online WelshClipper

I am too much of a newbie to comment further. Obviously I have a lot to learn.   :vomit: Im off to clean my toilet.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:15:31 pm by WelshClipper »

np500

Well I hope so , he fucked with my head, my fault for waking up and going straight on uk p and reading his post, I went off on one before I'd Evan had me porridge , not falling for that shit again ( fingers x'd )

Online WelshClipper

Really? - I just thought it was a convenient (pardon the pun) avatar. Maybe WC would like to confirm?

For the record I seem no harm in WS but HS is just  :vomit:

So if I say I don't then you won't believe me and if I say I do you will vomit.

Nice choice.   :hi:

Online WelshClipper

Well I hope so , he fucked with my head, my fault for waking up and going straight on uk p and reading his post, I went off on one before I'd Evan had me porridge , not falling for that shit again ( fingers x'd )

as Yoda said 'oh you will , YOU WILL'

he actually said you will be but whatever

vw

Not your fault, he was spreading over 4 threads, got confusing until put side by side then becomes clearer

Online WelshClipper

So getting back to the OP, I guess no one is going to punt poor Lucy blue eyes......

.......she had such promise.

vw

So getting back to the OP, I guess no one is going to punt poor Lucy blue eyes......

.......she had such promise.
The main problem is her pimp, bluebird. 

np500

Yep, as it unfolded it became obvious enough , but he / she taped in to things that had been said a long time ago and would have had to know these things so could not have been a newbie, and as you be pointed out why would he / she put the same post on two differant threads, who knows but I know who I believe .

np500

Sorry guys my posts are as usual to long, so I'm as usual two posts behind !

np500

Ah, bluebird ! He saw more wh's than she saw punters and I presume she was paying for them ?

vw

Ah, bluebird ! He saw more wh's than she saw punters and I presume she was paying for them ?
so what's she like then in the sack ?

newforthisyear

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not a good picture but I probably still would haha..

I noticed in this profile she doesn't say she's in ely anymore? New apartment?

np500

She was one of my very early punts, she was ok, nice enuff , my first c I m , went back for a quickly on way to match, had no problems with her , got to remember I did't know what I was doing back then, still feeling my way, went there mainly for oral and c I m got that and sex no complaints, think her problem is bluebird ?

newforthisyear

She was one of my very early punts, she was ok, nice enuff , my first c I m , went back for a quickly on way to match, had no problems with her , got to remember I did't know what I was doing back then, still feeling my way, went there mainly for oral and c I m got that and sex no complaints, think her problem is bluebird ?

that's what I had gathered that the problem was the other people, not her.. Hmm!

np500

She did't help her self, changing her profile name and stuff, I did't take much notice at the time entil it all kicked off,  got people's backs up, probably more him than her but guilty by association me thinks !

tonibell99

Not a good picture but I probably still would haha..

I noticed in this profile she doesn't say she's in ely anymore? New apartment?

Location listed as West side of the city, so yeah still Ely probably

Offline wholuvsubaby

The threads over recent months about this WG has to win the award for the most entertaining in the Welsh Forum for 2015
 :P

tonibell99

The threads over recent months about this WG has to win the award for the most entertaining in the Welsh Forum for 2015
 :P

Quite, maybe we should take bets such as how long will this profile last before she gets a new one or maybe what will her name be by this time next week?

captain cumalot

Quite, maybe we should take bets such as how long will this profile last before she gets a new one or maybe what will her name be by this time next week?
haha yeah, how many name changes between now and Christmas.  She's already changed it once from lucy something to welsh hotty  :unknown:

tonibell99

haha yeah, how many name changes between now and Christmas.  She's already changed it once from lucy something to welsh hotty  :unknown:

Not to mention, Rita, Amber, Megan,Casey to name a few  ;)

np500

That's why the shit hit the fan originally, she got some people's backs up, constant chopping and changing her profile and name, it drew ridicule and piss taking, together with her pimp posting on here under  various different name's making out he was a punter who had seen her , it was never going to end well . And fuck me sideways, it did't.

vw

That's why the shit hit the fan originally, she got some people's backs up, constant chopping and changing her profile and name, it drew ridicule and piss taking, together with her pimp posting on here under  various different name's making out he was a punter who had seen her , it was never going to end well . And fuck me sideways, it did't.

Bronnau fel bryniau Eryri

Twp  Hwran

np500

I'll take your word on that one !

Offline foreverhung

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:13:40 pm by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Online WelshClipper

Bronnau fel bryniau Eryri

Twp  Hwran

And there was me going to put her in my hl and TOFFT to see if she had smartened up.

Now I know she is a stupid whore, I ain't gunna bother.    :scare:

tonibell99

Well proof that punting is definitely ruled by your dick and not your brain. I started this thread to warn any newbies who had not seen the previous threads about Rita.
What did I end up doing? - exchanging a few texts, getting the horn and making a booking  :scare:

For fucks sake man  :dash:

Anyway, did I regret it afterwards? - actually no. It was the best £60 for 40 mins I've spent on punting for a long time.

Review to follow  :hi:

vw

Well proof that punting is definitely ruled by your dick and not your brain. I started this thread to warn any newbies who had not seen the previous threads about Rita.
What did I end up doing? - exchanging a few texts, getting the horn and making a booking  :scare:

Anyway, did I regret it afterwards? - actually no. It was the best £60 for 40 mins I've spent on punting for a long time.

I know what you mean, I would have loved to get her over the bridge to face the wall of mirrors unfortunately she don't deliver her pussy.

Glad you enjoyed, as they say all publicity is good !

Offline charlie-mott

Did you get a discount for doing a review on here?

tonibell99

Did you get a discount for doing a review on here?

Certainly not. I did not mention this forum and would never do so in an attempt to get a discount.

I will do the review either later tonight or in the morniing  :hi:

np500

Well put my finger in a warm place  , I did't see that coming, from warning us off to jumping the que, good tactics there my son, look forward to the review !