Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal_Pure, Hounslow  (Read 1090 times)

mash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Called up Crystal as she was touring near Heathrow. 20 mins later, I was in her hotel room.

She seems to be in Gatwick now and I think she moves around quite a bit.

Price

£70/30mins, seems to be £80 now though.

Chain hotel near the station, no problems getting to her room. Hotel was dead at that time, no need to pass reception to get to lifts.

Appearance

The pictures are her but they were taken around 5-6 years ago. She's still pretty hot though, D cup tits (natural) not as pert but she is definitely MILF category now. Slight belly, firm arse.

About the meeting

I visited Crystal a couple weeks back and pondered whether to give her a positive or neutral. Decided on neutral. Reasons to follow.

I got to her room and she was very friendly and asked me to take a shower. I was impressed that she'd provided male toiletries - mouthwash etc especially as she was on tour and not at home. There was a hint of unfreshness about her body which I was surprised about given that she said she doesnt see punters back to back.

I came out and she complimented how good looking I was, how muscular I was and all that good stuff. We started standing DFK and continued for a good 10mins or so. We then moved onto the bed for more DFK, RO (shaved, very clean, no problem with 2 fingers). We then moved onto OWO. I asked her to rim me, but she only went as far as my balls. I asked her again but she didnt go down further, I didnt push it. Ball play was fairly disappointing, just darting her tongue, didnt feel too much. OWO was good though, quite sensual, no teeth but not much variation.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her, I was in the mood just to get sucked though so I got her to carry on until she wanked me off onto her tits. She doesn't do CIM/facials.

Showered again. We had exactly 30mins of sexual activity in total so fair on time.

She's definitely very experienced in this game - knows how to tick the right boxes giving compliments etc. I decided to make this review neutral as I texted her I was looking for a strip tease, toy show and rimming which she replied was fine. In the end, I got none of it. It was an enjoyable session and she was friendly throughout so definitely not a negative but the 3 things I asked for, I didnt get.

Pros

Nice tits
Sexy body.
Very friendly, does not shortchange you for time.

Neutrals

N/a

Cons

Did not offer services listed on her profile which I'd ask for

Recommend?

Yes for a vanilla service.

Would I like to see her again?

Probably not, too much fish in the sea but I enjoyed myself nonetheless.

Summary

Disappointed I didnt get what I wanted but overall enjoyed myself, and felt better after.

Hope this review helps a fellow punter. Cheers.

Offline thekman100

Thanks for the report. I was drawn to her profile as she has 177 AW feedbacks but only your report on here which is neutral.

I'm wondering whether it's worth a roll of the dice.

Another report on here would seal it one way or another!

Offline pewpewpew

Only a neutral yet you mention not getting what you wanted/agreed 5 times. If I expect a certain service which she agrees to but doesn't happen despite her specifically saying yes she can I tend to feel very disappointed, regardless if the rest of the services were good

mash

Only a neutral yet you mention not getting what you wanted/agreed 5 times. If I expect a certain service which she agrees to but doesn't happen despite her specifically saying yes she can I tend to feel very disappointed, regardless if the rest of the services were good

No I agree, in hindsight, it should've been a negative.

I'd say worth a visit for a basic vanilla service, but as a Londoner, we're kinda spoilt for choice here so personally would not return.