Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of girls who delivers watersports in London Area  (Read 1851 times)

Offline masqurade

Hello Punters,

I am looking for list of girls who delivers watersports without an issue. I am yet to break this cherry in Punt ( thought in personal life i have had a share). Many girls advertises as ready to give watersports, but with couple i met and requested this they were shy and were not game for it which made me hesitant to ask later.

Guys...please write in this thread profile of girls deliver this service as they promise on profile..Guys who experienced this could you please explain where and how tey golden showered on u:)

Offline masqurade

Lol..ROFL :D
I am not up to drinking it..just a play on body.

Offline masqurade

Any suggestion on this is highly appreciated

yumyum3

Some of the ladies at HOD may oblige you. Look on the website and you'll find which ladies offer it:  External Link/Members Only

Offline masqurade

Thanks for info..Yes that looks a place with good reputation.
I am not planning to try it on my first stint with a girl though..i need to be comfortable with her..so i would try and thanks gaain

vw

Thanks for info..Yes that looks a place with good reputation.
I am not planning to try it on my first stint with a girl though..i need to be comfortable with her..so i would try and thanks gaain
Why ever not, most of us only see a girl once then move onwards and upwards, if they piss on people they piss on people. 

Live the dream, dream of waterfalls.

Hidden Image/Members Only

yumyum3

Nice photo, VW. You've just reminded me of the old phone box cards years ago where one particular woman used to advertise herself as "Miss Niagara"  :D

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

Just bumping this thread, could do with an au naturel shower as it were... any new suggestions?

HankF

Lindsey xxx does watersports and tours London once a month or so

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

Hi just wanted to bump this thread!

GrossJuice

never tried ws and nevery understand this fetish
can anyone share their experiences?

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

Horses for courses! Some people like it and I'm one of them, simple.