Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Leicester  (Read 2345 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

:thumbsup: Service Provider: Maya is a polish, blond girl, about size 10; definitely the girl in the AW pictures. Not a model, but very pretty - you'd turn your head. She was awesomely friendly, good English, but quiet, almost reserved. She was dressed provocatively in a white basque.

:thumbsup: Arrangements
All contact by text and subsequently by phone. Really easy, no delays.

:thumbsup: Venue:
A very modern flat in Leicester, LE2, but virtually LE1, near DMU. Clean, good shower, great bed. Safe, on-street parking nearby, but could be difficult at peak periods.

:thumbsup: Services:
I'd arranged an hour, and requested my usual trio of FK, OWO and RO. I never request penetration - I always assume it's on the cards - I wonder if I'll come unstuck one day. We started with sensual FK, and, at my request, keeping her lingerie on which, was no problem to her. You do need something to slip your hand in to.

A really good groping, cuddling, kissing and fondling session ensued. FK was good but, did not progress to anything too deep to call DFK, but simultaneous fingering at base 3 was allowed. Eventually all the kit was off and I was enjoying an attentive OWO. As usual I had to practice self-control; CIM is available but is not how I prefer to end. So, getting too near the pop-zone, I went down to where, in my younger days, there was always a carpet. I don't miss bristles though; this was soft, fresh and sweet and made better as bum hole explorations drew no protests and I casually went in deeper beyond the rim. I settled down for a prolonged RO/Rim session; something I wish I could be my day job. I'm sure she climaxed, well my ego was sure, and I was thoroughly worked up for a fucking finale, delivered in my usual mishposish whilst back to kissing the top lips. Bang.

:dance: Remarks:
This meeting, which  occured in the last two months, sounds like many of my others: FK, OWO, RO, bang. Tame to many on here perhaps but a good GFE works well for me and this was good. She does do A-levels for extra, and CIM, but I do not require these generally.

As far as sexual services are concerned, I got what I ordered with excellent quality. But the other important difference I discern when receiving a good GFE, is the demeanor of the girl, and in this regard Maya was a corker. I said she was shy and reserved, and this attractive demureness persisted. She was warm and relaxed, and enjoyed, or performed enjoying, giving and receiving sexual pleasure. She smiled, hugged, cuddled and kissed to make this like a true GFE with no sense of rush, one of the best I've enjoyed.

I do not know if she delivers a PSE, in my experience PSE becomes an over-egged puddin. But I did miss a good DFK . That said, even GFs in civvy street do not always deliver in this department. For this reason Maya might not be my first choice if I were in proximity to a favourite DFKer (I have two, Derby way). However I'd definitely go back.

Links:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:timeout:

edj