Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Romford  (Read 950 times)

Offline sleepist

Hi Guys
 Am travelling to Romford this week and would appreciate some recommendations.
I have had an eye on Anna who works for Impulse 247 .
I would appreciate if any one who has seen her share their experience with me.
I have also posted a query regarding her in the London section.
I am looking for some one with very good looks who is open minded and will be happy to do a kinky role play. The looks are very important for me as is the fact that the girl does deep French kissing. Your input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sleepist

ramrodronnie

Hi Guys
 Am travelling to Romford this week and would appreciate some recommendations.
I have had an eye on Anna who works for Impulse 247 .
I would appreciate if any one who has seen her share their experience with me.
I have also posted a query regarding her in the London section.
I am looking for some one with very good looks who is open minded and will be happy to do a kinky role play. The looks are very important for me as is the fact that the girl does deep French kissing. Your input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I am very much in the same camp as you regarding requirements sleepiest. There are plenty of Reviews on different WGs on this site, so my advice to you is to spend some time doing you're homework on the WGs that have been Reviewed to try to find WGs that suit you're requirements in the London area. We all have to/need to do it to improve you're chances of finding the type of WG  mate.  :hi:
Sleepist

Offline madeinwales56

Look at the Romford reviews on here, search adultwork and then maybe other members will help you out. You really need to be seen to be helping yourself rather than letting other members doing the work for you.

ramrodronnie

Look at the Romford reviews on here, search adultwork and then maybe other members will help you out. You really need to be seen to be helping yourself rather than letting other members doing the work for you.

+1 madeinwales56

Offline sleepist

Thanks for the help guys.
I think I'm going to see this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

The other option is going thru impulse 247 and booking Anna as she looks hot as well.

Offline madeinwales56

The other option is going thru impulse 247 and booking Anna as she looks hot as well.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

ramrodronnie

Although not Romford sleepiest. She looks very nice mate. I can see that she has quite a bit of AW FB. But I haven't read through them. I hope that you have a Great punt with her mate. And I agree, don't forget to write a Review on how you get on with you're punt. Obviously you will need to post it into the London thread sleepiest. Good luck.

And Happy Punting.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline sleepist

Thanks again guys.
Had great comms with her yesterday  and had asked me to call again today to confirm but not picking up the phone today and the profile doesn't show her as being available today.
 :dash:
I'm going to go the impulse way and book Anna.
Will let you know how I get on.

Sleepist

ramrodronnie

Thanks again guys.
Had great comms with her yesterday  and had asked me to call again today to confirm but not picking up the phone today and the profile doesn't show her as being available today.
 :dash:
I'm going to go the impulse way and book Anna.
Will let you know how I get on.

Sleepist

These things happen all of the time sleepiest. Good luck with Anna mate. Put a link on here for her sleepist ? And don't forget to Review if you do have a punt mate.   :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline sleepist

Disappointing . Possibly partly my fault !
Has put me off This for now.
😭

ramrodronnie

Disappointing . Possibly partly my fault !
Has put me off This for now.
😭

Research, Research, Research. And some luck is also needed sleepiest. We all have our share of bad luck/bad punts. But it really does pay to do you're homework mate.  :hi: