Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - Borough  (Read 2695 times)

9 review(s) for victoria_sweet_baby (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

Now that most of the fluffy brigade has hopefully fucked off to UKE, it might be safe to start sharing again.

Disclaimer: I saw Victoria at a place near Borough station on Friday and she told me she was looking to move to Edgware Road, which seems to be her current listed location.
Additionally, she was charging £100 p/h then and it's gone up a bit now so some info in this review may be obsolete. That said, without wanting to speculate, I can only write about my experience at the time.

Amount Paid: £100 for 1 hour
Services Received: DFK, 69, OWO, Sex.

Positives:
+ Girl in the pics
+ English born and bred, has a very Essex-like accent/way of speaking.
+ Kisses properly
+ Interesting OWO technique (flicks her tongue in your Japs eye, possibly Marmite-ish ... but for me I enjoyed it)
+ Great work ethic - had no complaints blowing me back up again when NK Jr refused to cooperate after some awkward positions, twice.
+ Good VFM for an English girl. Although she upped to 110, which can be still considered acceptable, see if you get away with the old 100.

Neutrals:
~ Has the Essex-y trait of being a bit vain - talked about how tight her pussy was, etc.
~ Also has this weird and potentially off-putting habit of talking during sex ... let her know if this is not your thing.

Negatives:
The dress size and natural breasts bit on her profile are likely fibs. There's a slight spare tyre around her waist in the photos if you look closely and there's these lines on her underboobs that were presumably boob job scars.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

it might be safe to start sharing again.

Nice review, thanks for sharing!

See she puts herself down as Italian, then basically admits she isn't quite.

Offline Full Moon

Thanks for the review. Might see her this week.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  She looks very interesting.

yumyum3

Now that most of the fluffy brigade has hopefully fucked off to UKE,
   :thumbsup:
I'd say thank fuck for that, only I just read a review by some new twat who pandered to get approved by some soppy tart who then charged him £300 for an hour and he's given her a positive review  :dash:
Anyway, back to the thread. Glad you had a good one. I do quite like an Essex dolly talking filth in my ear during coitus - brings back mucky memories of foreign holidays past  :D

Offline bestbefore

~ Also has this weird and potentially off-putting habit of talking during sex ... let her know if this is not your thing.

Depends what she is talking about. "What are your views on determinism versus voluntarism in current theories of sociology" might be a bit of a turn off, but "please, please fuck me harder" works for me.

Millwall1885

Looks great - a shame she is still not South

Asianspice

:thumbsdown: English born and bred? Profile states, Nationality Italian?

Sounds and looks good however

Offline NightKid

Depends what she is talking about. "What are your views on determinism versus voluntarism in current theories of sociology" might be a bit of a turn off, but "please, please fuck me harder" works for me.

Well, would you consider a girl asking you "do you work nearby?" halfway through sex as dirty talk?  :D

:thumbsdown: English born and bred? Profile states, Nationality Italian?

Sounds and looks good however

Edit: Read the damn profile. She explains she's mixed and I'm confirming the British bit is true ... derp.  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:26:19 pm by NightKid »

Offline Liam52

Thanks for the review nightkid, would you say she's more of a gfe or more of a pse?

Asianspice

Sorry KnighKid,

Was getting a bit tired reading FB. However, checked AW profile again and she does state that she is 100% British. Her Nationality Italian. I.E origin of Nation. She's Italian.

:lol:

Offline Nagilum

Nice

Thanks for the review.

The fluffy brigade? Looks like I missed the fun  :crazy:

Offline Rocket Scientist

~ Has the Essex-y trait of being a bit vain - talked about how tight her pussy was, etc.

What you complaining about...nothing wrong if a girl wants to big -up her tight pussy and talk dirty.  You've obviously been spoilt

Offline NightKid

Thanks for the review nightkid, would you say she's more of a gfe or more of a pse?

Probably the former. She doesn't do anal and I'm not sure about facials either as I requested it but got declined as she had another booking after me at the time and didn't want to have to redo her make-up.
So on that note, you can try asking but don't get your hopes up for swallow or snowballing either. That said, if you get OWO then I've got a feeling she would be okay with CIM.

What you complaining about...nothing wrong if a girl wants to big -up her tight pussy and talk dirty.  You've obviously been spoilt

And you've obviously not been taught to read as well.  :rolleyes:

That was simply an observation I'd placed under the neutral category, because I'm aware that punters would either a) like it, b) be okay with it, or c) hate it.
So how the heck did you arrive at the conclusion that was me complaining? Don't you think I would've put it as a negative if it was a complaint?