Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Newcastle staffs  (Read 3587 times)

Offline merlot158

Hi guys,
I'm trying to locate a oriental masseuse (believe is Chinese) called she she who operated out of Newcastle, 700 being the last 3 digits of their number. I have searched this forum & Google to no avail,but I also want to share my experienced with her with you.
I've never been interested in fs & only took up massage with he about 3 years ago. My first couple of visits were like others on here have described by massage & +20 for he with touching over clothing. I started to go almost every week & slowly she look et me get more Intimate initially she flopped out her breasts with lovely large nipples for me to suck. As the weeks went by I got more adventurous  until eventually stroking her pussy while I sucked her nipples & she wanted me. Then the last time I saw her she asked me to lick her clit which I did until she shuddered to a climax. I'm sure if I'd had a condom she would have let me go the whole way.
Anyway next time a rang to book she was no longer there so her boss must have found out (maybe we were on camera).
So here I am 18 months later wondering where she now works as I haven't found anyone as good since. Her massage was excellent!!
Can anyone help?

Offline Stapler

Was she working in a shop?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline merlot158

Hi,
Not as such, access from an ally to 2 upstairs rooms in the town centre. Two women working. She she was 2nd/3rd generation half Thai/chinese about 40, good figure, more European in size than oriental but not so good english.
Initially 25/40 + 20 for he & eventuality +10 for naked massage ie. 55/70 for the full works, v good value & exellent service.

Offline Stapler

Have a look through this thread :

Chinese massage girls in Brum

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48283.0

The Chinese girls change often at our shops in Brum. Could be she may have turned up in one of them, but it's a long shot!

..S...

Offline merlot158

Thanks Stapler, I've searched that forum to no avail, many of the links are now dead.
This place in Newcastle didn't change the staff unlike many orientals. I'd been seeing sheshe for a good 18 months before she disappeared very suddenly,
I don't know if she is still working, real shame she was a good.
merlot

Offline Stapler

Looks like she's gone mate!

..S..
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 06:30:14 pm by Stapler »

Offline Uncle Buck

I've visited the Newcastle place a number of times. The prices you mention are accurate. 2 girls - Lilly and someone else who's name I can't remember. I tend to ask for Lilly as she is much slimmer and more pleasing in the eye....

Offline jamesian

I think you are referring to premises in an alleyway off High St in which case you may be talking about Chi Chi (Xsi-Xsi). She left about 18-24 months ago. No idea where she is now.
Lily, if she is still there is also very good.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline jamesian

Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline Uncle Buck

I agree. Lily is very good. I've been a few times.

Offline jjmassagehunter

I really hope it is not lilly that has left, I have been visiting the shop for about 5 years watching people come and go lilly has been the best one letting me also do what she allows you, after closing time massages which I had to wait for the boss to leave, was going to go today but if lilly has left then I don't think I will visit here again, there is a new thai place in Newcastle by jubilee but seems pretty legit, royal orchid is good but they do no undress

Offline jjmassagehunter

I have just called, asked for lilly, no problem?

the other lady does the same things so I cant see it being much of a problem with her unless she has been doing more than we don't know about? will get myself down there today and let you all know

Offline Uncle Buck

I have just called, asked for lilly, no problem?

the other lady does the same things so I cant see it being much of a problem with her unless she has been doing more than we don't know about? will get myself down there today and let you all know
How did it go. As you know I'm a big fan of lily

Offline jjmassagehunter

did not end up going mate, they had a problem with their heating system so had workers round and did not open till 2pm today

went to royal orchid yesterday, arrived at about 6:10 (they shut at 7)
asked for one hour plus extra so paid the £60
as I was getting undressed In the room another lady walked in to ask if I wanted 2 ladies for same price till 7 just 10 extra for the he!

YES PLEASE

:kiss:

I climbed off the table at 7:15 so I went home happy  :D

Offline John13758

Have you not had the pleasure of Sue. Great massage and fantastic ending. You wouldn't regret it.

Offline Murphy54

Have you not had the pleasure of Sue. Great massage and fantastic ending. You wouldn't regret it.

Which place does Sue work in John?

Offline Uncle Buck

Where is Sue based?

Offline John13758

Chinese massage,  High St Newcastle. Been seeing her for over 3 years. Never disappointed!

Offline John13758

She only does HR, which is, like I say fantastic. Tried to get her to go further, but won't. Can remember Lilly from when I first went there. Only saw her a couple of times before she left.

Offline Uncle Buck

I've been with Sue and Lilly at the Chinese place. Has Lilly definitely left?

Offline jjmassagehunter

i went last week and for the first time in probably over a year I had sue....

Offline Stapler

i went last week and for the first time in probably over a year I had sue....

......and?

...S....

Offline Special-1

Both Sue and Lily are still there. Sue went back to China during the summer for a couple of months. Lily is the slim younger one. Sue normally takes the calls / texts and tries to keep clients to herself.

P6ter

I'm booked in to visit later this week. Can anyone send me good directions for this place?

ffeet

I'm booked in to visit later this week. Can anyone send me good directions for this place?

Are you for real?
First post.
You've booked in somewhere and you don't know where it is!
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

P6ter

Yes I am for real. I'm partially sighted so good directions from a helpful member would help me.