Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: asleydeepthroat - Colindale NW9  (Read 1571 times)

9 review(s) for asleydeepthroat (3 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Fairly straight forward. Called to make booking and appears I spoke to the girl herself. Asked how long I would like to stay and confirmed price. Text with address shortly followed.

Price

£60 - 30 minutes

She seems to have raised her prices a little. When I saw her she was offering £60 for 30 minutes and £80 for an hour. Seems she has tagged on an extra £10 for both half hours.

So I like this location. It's one of newer apartments located on Heritage Avenue just past the police station. The colourful atmosphere made me feel as if I were in America for some reason. The apartment itself is nice and clean. Bedroom isn't huge, but is big enough to get the job done.

Appearance

Girl as picture. Face is OK, nothing to get upset about. When I visited her she had no make up on, which I kind of preferred as she seemed to go a bit overboard from the pictures I saw in her private gallery. She was a bit taller than expected, but everything was very nice and in proportion :thumbsup:. Excellent breasts which were fun to lick. She was a little hairy (which I wasn't into at the time), so I chose not to go down on her.

Services

Standard OW wasn't anything amazing, but it can only be so good with a rubber. She felt a lot better than I expected when I slide inside. Where I usually can last up to about 20 minutes of actual sex, I popped in about 5 while in mish.

Good English so we had a chat for a bit before jump in the shower. Shower was offered both before and after. Chose just the latter as I always show up clean.

Pros

She feels better than most when you go in. Would place her in the 80th percentile (may seem weird to say, but that's just how it goes!).

Neturals

As mentioned she was a bit taller than I had initially expected. This wasn't an issue for me personally, but may be for some punters.

Cons

N/a

Recommend?

Probably not in all honesty. She's alright looking, but not my cup of tea. Nothing wrong with her by any means, but I would probably take my money elsewhere to begin with. A decent plan C/D.

Would I like to see her again?

Maybe at a discount, but there is currently no incentive.

Summary

Turkish/Hungarian girl located in North West London. Was decently priced, but rates have gone up since (no idea why). Nice area for parking and easily accessible with public transport. OW is always a bummer, but her biggest asset in my opinion is how deceptively good she felt when we started sex. At first I thought I would last a while, but I was wrong!