Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanarkshire recomendations please  (Read 3756 times)

silverseekingfun

Hi Guys

Complete punting novice so I was wondering who, you more experienced punters, would recommend for incalls in the Lanarkshire area

Thanks

Offline Puntypants

Have a look at the AW listings and search on postcode. It is surprising how little talent there is in Lanarkshire. You are far better off getting on the train and you will have far better choice going into Glasgow.

silverseekingfun

Offline Happyhumper

External Link/Members Only Seen this girl few months ago Proberly the best in Lanarkshire.

Be better geting the train into glasgow like the above said because there is a lot of better ones in there

scotontour

Ready-n-Raunchy would be my recommendation. Only seen her the once, based near Fir Park, would go back just not that convenient for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline auldie63

This lassie is good vfm.

if your near E.K.

Offline tazman1002001

This lassie is good vfm.

if your near E.K.

I'm tempted with a drive out to EK myself to see this babe ...... Anyone seen her recently.

She is 5 10" ........that sounds good ....I like a tall hot Milf
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Taz I saw her a few weeks ago she is slimmer than the main pic on her page would make you think and a good punt. Don't usually look at feet so no help there. Word of warning she has a flat in Strathaven and that's where I had to go, it's very nice and comfy though.

mavgoose

Taz I saw her a few weeks ago she is slimmer than the main pic on her page would make you think and a good punt. Don't usually look at feet so no help there. Word of warning she has a flat in Strathaven and that's where I had to go, it's very nice and comfy though.

Interesting auldie. She told me she was from that town. But I'd always met her in EK.
Had you seen her prior to that visit ? Sounds like you may have been invited to her own house / flat.

Offline tazman1002001

That's a good 50mile round trip maybe a bit too far for a punt.

Facially who does she look like?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Interesting auldie. She told me she was from that town. But I'd always met her in EK.
Had you seen her prior to that visit ? Sounds like you may have been invited to her own house / flat.
Don't want to get too specific but it is a recently refurbished building and very nice. No I had not seen her before, I think she was considering using it as her base as we talked about that 'after' and I told her it was probably a bit far out and with winter coming who wants that drive? Public transport I think is a stage coach from Hamilton once a week or dog sled and compass from E.K.

Offline auldie63

That's a good 50mile round trip maybe a bit too far for a punt.

C'mon Tazman surely with the class girds you've got 50 miles is nothin'.

Offline tazman1002001

C'mon Tazman surely with the class girds you've got 50 miles is nothin'.

It's more a time thing.....time is £££££££ ...... But think I will make an effort and see her ..
Banned by:

Big_G_UK

This lassie is good vfm.

if your near E.K.

First ever post!

I had an hour with this girl and she was very good. Great sex and a very pleasant person. Great figure.

I met her in EK at a flat she rented separately from her home in Strathaven.

Offline stenven

I'm tempted with a drive out to EK myself to see this babe ...... Anyone seen her recently.

She is 5 10" ........that sounds good ....I like a tall hot Milf
me too
Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

glasalx75

Thumbs up to LilyBelle in EK from me.  Very pleasant lady, tall, great body and good service.  Safe quiet location too.

For those interested in the slightly more mature lady, Angie Bluebird (based in Motherwell) has a great set of pins and is very friendly External Link/Members Only and this lady (also based in Motherwell) is also a good punt and very pleasant: External Link/Members Only

mavgoose

Thumbs up to LilyBelle in EK from me.  Very pleasant lady, tall, great body and good service.  Safe quiet location too.

For those interested in the slightly more mature lady, Angie Bluebird (based in Motherwell) has a great set of pins and is very friendly External Link/Members Only and this lady (also based in Motherwell) is also a good punt and very pleasant: External Link/Members Only

Why not do a few reviews mate. ? To pad out the details.

( On Angie B & almostinthere )