Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StickyNicky69 - Paisley  (Read 1649 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

keepitup

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This review is split into two parts. The first is a 'normal' review. A summary of the facts with my overall opinion. The second is an explicit blow-by-blow. Read as far as you dare.

Short Review
------------

I met Nicky in her flat in Paisley. Very nicely appointed and spacious.

Nicky herself is very attractive. Her profile pictures give a very good indication of her curvaceous figure. By 'curvaceous' I mean that she has lovely, full boobs, a nice curve in at the waist, and a gorgeous bum. I loved her legs :-).Everything was shown off very well by her attire: dog collar and lead with nothing else.

Personality wise, those reading here would totally recognise the friendly, down to earth, submissive, horny as fuck girl from the forum.

Nicky wasted no time with me in getting down to business - read the longer version below if you want to know just how hot the start of this meeting was!

After that everything was performed with an eagerness and gusto rarely matched elsewhere. I took advantage of Nicky's deep throat speciality (which you must try if you meet her) and a very long bout of orgasm control (Nicky controlling hers) which was out of this world.

I'd definitely return (in fact I plan to!) and don't hesitate to recommend Nicky to anyone near or not so near Paisley/Glasgow.

Blow by Blow
------------

Nicky and I had exchanged a few messages prior to our meeting. Apart from making me (and, as it turned out, Nicky) horny as fuck, it had produced a plan for the opening of the meeting. So, as planned, I texted when I arrived and Nicky prepared herself and left her outer door ajar. I bounded up to her flat, closed that outer door behind me and opened her inner glass door.

Nicky was laid out on the floor, on her back, naked but for her dog collar and lead. Her legs were slightly spread, clearly showing off her smooth pussy.

Fuck!

Rarely have I seen a finer sight. My cock twitched eagerly and I crossed the few steps to her prone body without any other thought than to put my hands on that body. That urge was soon satisfied, my hands roaming over her skin, taking liberties while she squirmed.

For a few moments.

At some unseen signal two hyper turned on souls reached the same conclusion. We disengaged briefly to tousle with the only clothes in the picture: mine.

Nicky knelt up and then she and I simultaneously struggled with my belt, probably hindering each other more than helping. As soon as those trousers were down past my groin Nicky had my cock in her mouth. She forced herself down on me as I alternately dealt with the rest of my clothes and stopped to enjoy the delicious feeling of Nicky's throat on my dick.

Well fuck me! What followed was an absolutely stunning deep throat blowjob. She swallowed my cock whole, engulfing it with her mouth and then, pop, on down into her throat. She eagerly encouraged me to fuck her face and I soon abandoned my fear of going too far and indulged. She licked me, sucked me and continually fucked me with her throat until, after an age of sloppy bliss, I came.

Fuck that was hot! And now I was horny and need of Nicky's body. I led her with her lead to the bedroom, watching her tanned ass move as she crawled and stopping on the way to inspect her to make sure that she was properly wet.

Satisfied that she was, I got Nicky to get onto her bed and followed. Some intense french kissing later it was time to don the condom and embark upon what turned out to be an epic and intense orgasm control session.

Nicky lay back and I entered her slowly, watching her face as it telegraphed the sensations she was feeling. Then I fucked - slow and controlled fucking, designed to build Nicky to orgasm. I could see it happening in her face - see the struggle as she attempted to hold it back.

"You need to ask me to cum", I said to her.

Her face screwed up: a combination of the control she was already having to exert and the realisation that she would have to ask permission for each orgasm.

A few more agonising moments and Nicky reached her limit.

"Please may I cum?"

She was close, very close, but maybe she could manage just a little longer.

"Just a few seconds more. You're doing well."

And she did. It looked like it must have been hell but she managed it. Just a few seconds though. Until...

"Now. You can cum now", I said.

And fuck did she cum. Her slippery pussy clamped down hard on my cock, enveloping it in tight muscle. I kept fucking, riding her through her orgasm, extending it and drawing it out as long as possible.

And so it went: I fucked, Nicky built quickly to orgasm and had to control it. We fucked for almost an hour - only stopping to drink or to change condoms.

Nicky learned: her control increased and, by the end, she was able to stay on the edge of orgasm much longer than before, before climaxing with an intensity that was obvious and glorious to behold and to feel.

I left reluctantly but satisfied and with a hope that Nicky had fun too.

JazzMan

"This review is split into two parts"
"erotic literature award"

Hidden Image/Members Only
Give yourself a star, or maybe a wank
Thanks Nicky.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:59:35 pm by JazzMan »

Offline WelshClipper

Definitely the belle of Paisley.

How easy was it to find her place coming from Glasgow and was it safe to park

keepitup

I actually drove over from Edinburgh, but Google put me in position easily enough. I parked directly on her Street. Single yellow but I think fine at the time of day I was there.

DG

Been there, done that  :yahoo: I've had the pleasure of meeting Nicky a few times now, she is a truly exceptional girl and this review just makes me want to go back for more and up the ante a bit. Great review.  :thumbsup:

DG

Definitely the belle of Paisley.

How easy was it to find her place coming from Glasgow and was it safe to park

I come from the other side and end up going past the Watermill. A bit of a grind in peak times so give yourself time. Never quite being sure about street parking, I always park at the car park across the road, pay and display, not too dear.  :hi:

keepitup

I come from the other side and end up going past the Watermill. A bit of a grind in peak times so give yourself time. Never quite being sure about street parking, I always park at the car park across the road, pay and display, not too dear.  :hi:
Nice tip about the car park. I'll try that next time.

Offline WelshClipper

Thanks DG. I have the great fortune of a five day trip in the new year to Scotland. Nicky is high on the list.