Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sarah williams in Bristol  (Read 16002 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks very tasty.   :rose: Profile only a few days old.  But in typical British prossie fashion she's set her prices at a fairly high level for a newbie.  :unknown:

Worse though is she's offering bareback and unprotected sex.   :scare: :scare: Shame.  :thumbsdown:

2 AW feedbacks in a short time also - probable her mates? :dash:

So best avoided.  :scare: :dash:

vw

Just don't piss in her mouth though she don't like that !

Offline Roth

Offline PaintBrush

And there I was, thinking another top Roth tip.

On to the HL and then ........

I read the full list and the comments.

Offline Roth

And there I was, thinking another top Roth tip.

On to the HL and then ........

I read the full list and the comments.

Yep.  :( :(

Offline Suckbob

I visited this girl on Tuesday and was very pleasantly surprised. Only been in the game 3 months and travels over the UK.

Met her in the Easton area of Bristol but as of today she is in Plymouth for two weeks. Offered everything on her profile though I opted for protected sex, obvious reasons.

She had a cracking tight young body on her with nice tits but not massive. Managed two pops in the 30 minutes and she was up for everything, including filming all in her price.

I'd book her again but not knowing when she is in Bristol next will make it difficult.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Appreciate you had covered sex but bet the previous 7 reviewers did not, sadly there are punters who use AW trolling for Barebackers. I trust you did not go down on her, DFK or let her do OWO on you, if so I would get down the gum clinic now.

WGs who do BB and Bareback punters just mess the whole game up for the rest of us " law abiding " punters.

Offline Roth

I visited this girl on Tuesday and was very pleasantly surprised. Only been in the game 3 months and travels over the UK.

Met her in the Easton area of Bristol but as of today she is in Plymouth for two weeks. Offered everything on her profile though I opted for protected sex, obvious reasons.

She had a cracking tight young body on her with nice tits but not massive. Managed two pops in the 30 minutes and she was up for everything, including filming all in her price.

I'd book her again but not knowing when she is in Bristol next will make it difficult.

Can you let us know all the other prossies you've seen or are going to see so that we can avoid them as well as this Barebacker.  :scare: :scare:

But I'm wondering if you are Sarah williams maybe or her pimp? :dash: :dash:

vw

WGs who do BB and Bareback punters just mess the whole game up for the rest of us " law abiding " punters.
Unfortunately, if consenting it is not illegal.

Bug chasers are not the type I want to cross swords with, enjoy this to much to get a sore dick.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Unfortunately, if consenting it is not illegal.

Bug chasers are not the type I want to cross swords with, enjoy this to much to get a sore dick.
Agree it's not the law of the land VW, but an unwritten law of us true punters....

vw

Agree it's not the law of the land VW, but an unwritten law of us true punters....
Its how most of us would want it to be, but you cannot enforce unwritten rules on people, there are written rules in life that most punters ignore anyway.

I like their being bareback profiles, the honesty keeps them away from me and their customers.

Belisknor

Just seen this girls is currently in Torquay ! She looks nice until reading the bare back, sloppy seconds part   :scare: risky business considering from reading her reports it's open to anyone who walks through the door no certificates no nothing !!

Offline Roth

Just seen this girls is currently in Torquay ! She looks nice until reading the bare back, sloppy seconds part   :scare: risky business considering from reading her reports it's open to anyone who walks through the door no certificates no nothing !!

She's not claiming she ever uses a femidom so best avoided.   :scare: :bomb:

ness4

I saw that she was local to me this week and looks stunning...was about to call her then saw that she offered BB, and found this thread. Why would a girl who looks like that do something so risky? Such a shame...

Offline Roth

I saw that she was local to me this week and looks stunning...was about to call her then saw that she offered BB, and found this thread. Why would a girl who looks like that do something so risky? Such a shame...

Prossie logic sadly.  :dash:

Simon p

Thanks for this I almost booked until I saw you review and it mentioned bareback  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :manhater:

Goes to show should always fully check likes !!!

Cheers man

Offline Bengeo13

She's arrived in Newcastle this week and like many others have said I'm so pleased I checked her out on here

Seemed too good to be true and sadly that's the case

Offline Roth

Interesting since November she's upped herself to 55 AW ratings of punters
who have either seen her or tried to see her.  :scare: :scare: Bunch of
fucking bug-chasers. :scare: :dash:  Beyond belief.  :dash:

vw

Interesting since November she's upped herself to 55 AW ratings of punters
who have either seen her or tried to see her.  :scare: :scare: Bunch of
fucking bug-chasers. :scare: :dash:  Beyond belief.  :dash:

Cant see what the problem is she is honest about it in her profile, she gets to keep her type away from our type except the free range stupid who i dont care much for in the real world.   :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Cant see what the problem is she is honest about it in her profile, she gets to keep her type away from our type except the free range stupid who i dont care much for in the real world.   :sarcastic:

Very true she's honest about it and not for me. :(  But it's the mentality of the stupid that get me.   :dash: Some of her punters has seen some of the decent prossies in Bristol as well.  :(

vw

Very true she's honest about it and not for me. :(  But it's the mentality of the stupid that get me.   :dash: Some of her punters has seen some of the decent prossies in Bristol as well.  :(

Well then that makes the decent prossie careless and not so decent, if you found out maybe they should care about themselves a bit more and respect punters more.

Maybe time to back list those so called decent ones for being careless if your that bothered ?  Or maybe you have.

Up to each individual to look after their own sexual health, if you think iot is to risky to fuck someone who has sucked someone who has barebacked blacklist away !

Offline realpunter

Offline Roth

Yep. :thumbsup: No need if she that good looking. :rose:  Fuck knows what's going on in her head.   :unknown: But then again she's a prossie.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline arthurguinness

FFS sent her an AW message tonight then searched her on here. Why BB??  :dash:

vw

Maybe blacklist them for being careless if you have time ?   :unknown:

Everhard113

She does look yummy but the bb gets the alarm bells ringing. Read in some other review that she has got stained teeth or something along the lines. Would yoi be able to comment ? Thanks

normal_guy

Touring in Sheffield today.

I was tempted until I read this.

Offline Roth

She's still getting a fair few bug-chasing punters :scare: :scare: but Sickbob still can't be arsed to review her though.  :dash:

Offline Toon73

met up with her in Newcastle , 11/10 punt , i covered up , was allowed to film during the session ,,, got to say she was one of the best rides ever , proper naughty girl with cheeky smile , but confused why she offers bb as she was so hot ,, i had a long chat with her after finishing up she seemed a very intelligent girl been in game for around 1 year

Offline PuntingPete

I would definitely be tempted, but the BB makes her a no go from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

yes defo doing bb  :vomit: silly cow

at least i can see her feedback so i know what clients to avoid!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline PuntingPete

Yes she's toured Bristol I believe too  :scare:

Offline Roth

bristolqwerty

In Plymouth ~ looked promising until I entered her number above  :dash: absolutely  no need for her to offer BB unless she enjoys it of course then it's her prerogative of course.  Shame as she sounded perfect.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 04:54:00 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline lonn

In Plymouth ~ looked promising until I entered her number above  :dash: absolutely  no need for her to offer BB unless she enjoys it of course then it's her prerogative of course.  Shame as she sounded perfect.

She was in Bournemouth last week so she seems to be spreading it about.

Offline lonn

She puts her phone number so it makes you wonder about the direct phone bookings that can't leave feedback. I came within a gnat's cock of booking her last week until I spotted the BB bit.  :(

bristolqwerty

Didn't see it straight away either and was quite shocked.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:44:26 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

That's what I never understand about barebackers.  Why increase the risk even more by touring so much?  Why not at least try to limit exposure by staying put and seeing a smaller number of regular clients?

And if a punter really wants bareback, wouldn't he prefer to limit his own exposure by shagging just one local WG, rather than someone who's just passing through?

Offline Roth

That's what I never understand about barebackers.  Why increase the risk even more by touring so much?  Why not at least try to limit exposure by staying put and seeing a smaller number of regular clients?

And if a punter really wants bareback, wouldn't he prefer to limit his own exposure by shagging just one local WG, rather than someone who's just passing through?

And looking at her AW ratings there seem to be a bunch of punters queuing
up to see her. :scare: :dash: Lemmings maybe? :bomb: :bomb:

Offline ico23

Such an utterly stupid girl. 

Unless you are completely and hopelessly desperate there can't be any sane reason to offer bareback. I feel kinda sad when I see these profiles.

bristolqwerty

Pics not as good as before.
To think I was looking at booking a really filthy session, mutual rimming, mutual oral plus some anal.   Might've been a life changing experience I regretted. I wanted a dirty girl but not like this.   Must learn to read AW likes list properly.   Albeit I was searching for rimming (giving)  so missed the top half.  :(

Hidden Image/Members Only