Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -BUSTY SUZY-  (Read 5802 times)

2 review(s) for -BUSTY SUZY- (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was late in the PM

Nuts were aching

Cerebral brain had dislodged from body

Penile brain taken over

Punting phone located and booking was made

Comms: Prompt via text and talking

Duration: £40 for 30mins

Personality: 10/10 very good personality, very bubbly and was very relaxed we laughed a lot during the punt

Her english is perfect

Looks: Decent face
Big gut
Massive boobs

Service
OWO with some face fucking. OWO is pro level  :thumbsup:
Tit Wank
Doggy
CIM

100% positive streak with Hungarians continues

Offline pumps

dunno how you managed that one - I've got form for taking on a ugly here and there, but not even I could finish what I started when I saw her lol

punther

dunno how you managed that one - I've got form for taking on a ugly here and there, but not even I could finish what I started when I saw her lol

know what you mean

think what helped was she gave a solid bj for 15 mins straight so that cooked me up good and proper

once doggy started literally lasted about 5 pumps and the deed was done lol

Offline pumps

know what you mean

think what helped was she gave a solid bj for 15 mins straight so that cooked me up good and proper

once doggy started literally lasted about 5 pumps and the deed was done lol

15min straight BJ? you jammy git! she was out of breath an energy after 15 seconds of sucking me. All of her fat was getting in the way. She lay there on the bed like a beached whale gasping it's last breaths.

glad she worked for you!  :drinks:

punther

Forgot to add in the review she swallowed also

Took it all like it was like ribena

Offline jimmyjackjones

I remember seeing this lady about 6 months ago when she was in Wembley. Good English :thumbsup:  very positive  throughout the punt.
I would agree with op, Superb OWO and she can swallow a full load, with hesitation. Great VFM not bad 30 £40 for 30 mins

Offline The_Don

She big W/G, what size is she?

punther

:D :D :lol: :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :wacko:

LOOOOOOOOL  :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :sarcastic:

Punting is a funny thing

Still cant believe I paid her for a frolick  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

LOOOOOOOOL  :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :sarcastic:

Punting is a funny thing

Still cant believe I paid her for a frolick  :sarcastic:

Me either  :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

She was in Kenton a few months ago. I was trying to book one of her flatmates and the maid offered me this girl instead. I asked the usual what services are offered in the price question while looking her up quickly on the net. When I saw her I was  :scare: but FK wasn't included so my excuse was handed on a plate & I told her thanks but I like FK in my bookings and that was that. Less than 5 minutes later I receive a text from the number saying that she can do FK if I want. I duly ignored it.

Offline pumps

Offline JamesRockford

She's the female reincarnation of Private Doberman from the 50s TV series Bilko.

Offline pumps

Offline Stickitin

Thought we paid for sex to avoid mingers like this  :scare:  :lol:

punther

She is where you go when you have punted everything there is to punt

What is known as a 'F*ck It, WHY NOT!' Punt

Offline mr420

:sarcastic: every guy must of done a few ladies like this in their adult life . . right of passage you could say . .

Offline pumps

Thought we paid for sex to avoid mingers like this  :scare:  :lol:

A real man fucks whatever he likes at any given time.

Offline SamLP

Haha, she does look a little more appealing in her latest photos, but that stomach!! No harm in punting with a fat milf, done it many times to get it out of my system and really get me looking forward to seeing a young fit bird. Variety and excitement is key, and some of these older ladies know how to suck & fuck.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

So its true the news said that Whaling was going to start again Punthers got in there first and harpooned a big Un :D :D

Offline JamesRockford

I presume that this was a typo and you meant 'desperate'?  :D

Offline pumps

I presume that this was a typo and you meant 'desperate'?  :D

lol how can anyone be desperate when it's paid for sex.

Now if its 3am, the night clubs closing, and your balls need emptying and there's only a blue whale available with barnacles all over her body...then desperate or not a real man knows what he's got to do! ;)  (wank) :sarcastic:

Offline Stickitin

lol how can anyone be desperate when it's paid for sex.

Now if its 3am, the night clubs closing, and your balls need emptying and there's only a blue whale available with barnacles all over her body...then desperate or not a real man knows what he's got to do! ;)  (wank) :sarcastic:

If that bird offered to pay me £100 I still wouldn't, I'd honestly rather have a wank lol.

Offline pumps

If that bird offered to pay me £100 I still wouldn't, I'd honestly rather have a wank lol.

stop lying, you'd snatch that £100 out of her fin and give her what she wants

Offline Agent W

I always prefer curvy girls, and with all you hear about the obesity epidemic you'd think it would be easier to hook up with one. There are limits though...

Offline JamesRockford

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:52:10 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline Stickitin

stop lying, you'd snatch that £100 out of her fin and give her what she wants

Sorry I don't need the money and wanking is quite fun. My standards obviously aren't as low as yours.....

Offline pumps

Sorry I don't need the money and wanking is quite fun. My standards obviously aren't as low as yours.....

Obviously not  :rolleyes:

robbybox

Hot off the press

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Is anyone who wasn't interested before now tempted? :P
Yes Pumps  I was tempted. Went to her shithole of a hovel in Croydon round about last December time and she looks nothing like those pictures. Your description was accurate about all those moles and zits. Dreadful, unclean premises. I walked.