Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve moon - Wimbledon  (Read 2891 times)

12 review(s) for EVE MOON (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I gave Eve a go as another punter on here told me she had a nice thick ass and thighs, Yes she was chunky down below...but not typically my usual preference.

close to wimbledon centre, I parked in morrison's car park, bed room was small but fit for purpose.

comms: two call system - the usual

Girl: Friendly, Smelt very clean & fresh, Facially like the pics but they're very flattering, slimming. In reality she's bulkier, very small tits her which is probably her only let down.

Services: Massage, OWO, sex

As her hourly rate is only £20 more than her 30min rate I decided to mix it up a bit and requested 30mins of fucking then wind down with a 30min massage - she was happy with that.

Her owo was OK nothing in particular about it stands out except maybe it was a bit too brief, I drilled her in quite a few positions she made some noise but didn't over do it - and if I had to be picky I'd say her pussy wasn't very tight.
I asked if I could pop over her arse to finish up as for me it was her only feature to work with.

Onto the massage - It was fantastic, I don't do massages at all but from the relaxed feeling I had I'd go out on a limb and say she knew what she was doing, possibly felt even better as I'd already shot my load so was in the right frame of mind to chill out. Deffo wasn't one of those time wasting back rubs prossies try to apply at the start of a session  :sarcastic:

However for the next few days afterwards I had terrible muscle cramps in my back, I was a bit distressed and thought she'd fucked me up. Best way to describe the feeling I had was when you do weight lifting for the first time the next day your arms/legs feel fucked haha.
I had a massage again since and I was fine...so maybe it was a good thing??.

Positives: Clean, Friendly, good massage

Negatives: I like booty and occasionally rimming but I have to say her arse hole didn't look very nice at all so didn't go there.  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only - Here's a video of her massaging the ole legend nikki devine! - Polite note: If this video doesn't work for you...tough biscuits I don't want to hear about it!!

Bobdayley

did you really enjoy it? From your description you seem bored with her   :)
I respect your choice but I will never book girls like that, they just don't ring my bell
If I pay £80 I make sure I will get more than massage, OWO and Sex  :hi:

Offline pumps

did you really enjoy it? From your description you seem bored with her   :)
I respect your choice but I will never book girls like that, they just don't ring my bell
If I pay £80 I make sure I will get more than massage, OWO and Sex  :hi:

It was a bog standard punt for me. Boxes were ticked.

You respect my choice by you will never book girls like that? What's that?  If you read my intro it is suggested another punter recommended her to me on the basis she had a thick juicy arse...Anyone who knows me will know that's exactly what I like. So your point is quite pointless unfortunately.

As for payment and what you get that's entirely down to the individual - most who know me will know I don't do all the rest of it like kissing, ro, anal whatever.

Offline pumps

Appearance wise I would say she's gone up a dress size since her photos and is very much pear shape as the extra weight has gone on her arse and hips (Pumps will love that arse) she is around a size 14 I would say but wouldn't say she's particularly fat  anywhere as saw no roles.

May help you to understand why I decided to have a punt with her.

Offline lewishamguy

Negatives: I like booty and occasionally rimming but I have to say her arse hole didn't look very nice at all so didn't go there.  :thumbsdown:

Did you want to rim her?  :sarcastic:

punther

Nice review. Had her on the hotlist for filming but not fully sure whether or not to go ahead with her.

How does her ass compare to Angela's?

Is is a bubble or just a mound?

Offline pumps

Nice review. Had her on the hotlist for filming but not fully sure whether or not to go ahead with her.

How does her ass compare to Angela's?

Is is a bubble or just a mound?

MOUND LOL I was looking for a good way to describe it when I was writing the review  :sarcastic:.

It's certainly not bubble mate, It's not in the same league as someone like Angela/Jayda/ latin women - she's basically gained weight in my opinion not the naturally gifted sort of god given from birth type lol. But at the same time I'm very fussy about ass so my trash could be your treasure. Don't get me wrong its decent but if your sole mission of seeing her is to find and conquer great ass I wouldn't bother.

punther

MOUND LOL I was looking for a good way to describe it when I was writing the review  :sarcastic:.

It's certainly not bubble mate, It's not in the same league as someone like Angela/Jayda/ latin women - she's basically gained weight in my opinion not the naturally gifted sort of god given from birth type lol. But at the same time I'm very fussy about ass so my trash could be your treasure. Don't get me wrong its decent but if your sole mission of seeing her is to find and conquer great ass I wouldn't bother.

won't bother...at 80 for the half hour it needs to be A grade ass

petite hannah seems to be the only on in that house with a nice rump

Offline pumps

won't bother...at 80 for the half hour it needs to be A grade ass

petite hannah seems to be the only on in that house with a nice rump

I saw her a few weeks ago, its pretty similar to eve's ass, padded but dosen't really stick out. I personally took my pleasure from her juicy thighs! 
I filmed her - t'was a good move I think she really played her A game for the camera lens  :sarcastic:

punther

I saw her a few weeks ago, its pretty similar to eve's ass, padded but dosen't really stick out. I personally took my pleasure from her juicy thighs! 
I filmed her - t'was a good move I think she really played her A game for the camera lens  :sarcastic:

When the camera comes out they know to behave  :lol:
Did she wear one of thoes silly masks or show her face?

Offline pumps

When the camera comes out they know to behave  :lol:
Did she wear one of thoes silly masks or show her face?

No mask.

Offline The_Don

Here's a video of her massaging the ole legend nikki devine! - Polite note: If this video doesn't work for you...tough biscuits I don't want to hear about it!!

Works for me.

Now what would be better, is: Cookies not biscuits !

On topic at least she didn't try the doctor thing!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46937.0

Offline WelshClipper

Really nice review pumps, straight into my hotlist.

31, EE, £100, OWO, CIM, RO and a phone number displayed.

What's not to like.

Offline pumps

Works for me.

Now what would be better, is: Cookies not biscuits !

On topic at least she didn't try the doctor thing!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46937.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah I was waiting for her to mention something about that, perhaps she couldn't taste it through my shower gel

Offline pumps

Really nice review pumps, straight into my hotlist.

31, EE, £100, OWO, CIM, RO and a phone number displayed.

What's not to like.

31  :sarcastic:

Offline WelshClipper

31  :sarcastic:

younger or older. Cant tell from the photos, Im guessing older.  :(

Offline pumps

younger or older. Cant tell from the photos, Im guessing older.  :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

definitely older

Offline WelshClipper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

definitely older

fucking wow! Photos must be out of her high school book. I am so disillusioned
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:42:51 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline pong

She is 32. How do I know? I just know.

raylondoner

Just go for Stacey if unsure, guaranteed quality  :hi:

joseph670

Nikki devine! Boy I miss that nice round arse of her's   :thumbsup:

I know she has apparently retired but does anyone know if she is still around?

johnnyboy61

Pumps - thanks for the video link it was good to see Nikki again who I don't think has returned (yet). Presumably you've posted the link because it was one that the girls made publically available on the net?

Offline pumps

Pumps - thanks for the video link it was good to see Nikki again who I don't think has returned (yet). Presumably you've posted the link because it was one that the girls made publically available on the net?

no problem JB - I thought you'd appreciate the video. It's actually eve moon's one and only video in her AW films section - I know....I'm too generous right?

I'm certain you'll be the first to know when she returns - she wouldn't come back to the UK without first informing her best customer  :P  :drinks: