Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 - Nottingham  (Read 3228 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jackjones

Name: Woofie

Time: 2 Hour

Price: £320

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UKE Link: External Link/Members Only

This was my third visit to see Woofie, once again she delivered as promised and then some.

After arriving in Nottingham I text Woofie to let her know that i was in the taxi and on my way and would arrive on time, plus to confirm she wanted me to just walk in and would not be answering the door to me which was a first, i got a quick reply telling me it was all fine.

So i walked in to her home and said hello to my table on the back of which sat the BLT i had asked Woofie to make for me. I put my bag down on the sofa and had a quick look at my table, dressed as requested in tight jeans a pink thong and white blouse without a bra and gave her gorgeous round ares a rub and spank. I left Woofie playing table as i removed my shoes and took the bag of new toys with me out and put them on the floor and then put her fee in her mouth, at which point i sat down and took my plate off her back.

She sat up smartly and we had a quick chat and giggle about her playing table at which point i had her open the bag of new toys i had gotten for today, one of which she knew about the rest i hand not mentioned to her.

It was nice to see her face light up at the sight of the rope, i nice 15m length and 11m length more then enough to help her start exploring rope play a bit of which we will get to late in the meet. Also included was a set of matching black leather ankle and wrist restrains plus two toys she had not clue about, a door jam restrains set and magnetic ball bearings

After putting her new toys down she crawled over to me and came in for a kiss, which she was denied and was sent to work sucking my cock instead, which is enjoys alot and puts lots of effort into, taking the full length all the way down her throat and happy to have me push down on the back of her head to make sure its all in.

I managed to break off from watching her greedily sucking away to start eating the BLT she made me which was great, i placed the plate on bottom of her neck/ top of her back as after she had taken the full length of me in her mouth, i didn't need to tell here she understood not to move or she would spill the plate so i just enjoyed my BLT and the feel of her working her tongue around my cock.

I removed the plate and let her up, watching a sweet smile appear on her face and finally we had are first deep passion kiss of the meeting after i asked her if she had a blind fold which she did so i sent her to fetch and take her new toys with her up to the bedroom with her orders she crawled off to obey and returned a few seconds later crawling up to me blind fold in mouth and placed it in my lap like a good puppy before starting to suck my cock again.

I was now ready to move on to more fun and headed upstairs with Woofie into the bedroom and set up the door jam set after a few seconds of sorting out how to set them over the door in the right place which was fun and a giggle. Once in place on went Woofies new wrist restraints and then them connected to the door jams leaving her still fully dressed and now unable to move away from the door with her arms locked above her head and i said goodbye as i slipped the blindfold in place.

I set to work, slowly tease Woofie taking my time to kiss lick and play with her while undressing her till she was down to the little pink thong with her now unbuttoned blouse tucked into the back of it to keep her tiny frame exposed as much as possible and then introduced the magnetic ballbarings to her. i used a set of 5mm dia balls in a rope length of 8, about the right size to grip all the way round her nipple with out falling off but not being to tight as it was the first time playing with them i wanted to start out easy.

The reaction was great, bring just enough pressure that she could stand i like these toys as they are uncommon and different to most claps as the way they apply pressure is different and adding or removing balls changes it even more plus unlike most claps they still leave the nipple exposed to play with.

I let her out at long last and removed the wrists restraints, it was time to play with the rope! It's been awhile since i lasted did this sort of play and i forgot how much of a pain working with long rope is, even more so as I'd not sorted it before hand which resulted in it being a mess finding both ends even to start, didn't really help!

Finally i got a grip and set to work, rope work is an interesting thing its very relaxing for both parties and very sensually, the feeling of control over your waiting supplicant and the feel of them slowly being wrapped up more and more. As it was my first time in a bit and with a new sub i was to worried about being over bearing with the rope, this ended with a nice looking full body tie that ended up and a random mess after she moved a little and the rope slipped lose from her frame.

Luckily the main tie done so many damn times in my life as the start point was as expected solid, this i was happy about it still resulted in her hands and arms being firmly locked in place down her back, i entertained my self by pushing the kneeling bound Woofie forward watching as she hit the bed unable to stop her fall, childish but still fun.

I layed down on the bed and got woofie to come sit on my face still bound which took alot more effort that normal given the balance issue! started with oral on her but unlike normal i didn't command her not to move so she was happily grinding her hips as i worked away till she asked permission to cum which was denied, she continued away using her self control to obey till i gave her permission at which point she had a typical loud and very visual orgasm.

Next was onto doggy with her still bound i got a condom off the shelf and started to rim her while getting out and putting on the condom once on straight into anal which she loves, typical slow start to let her get used to me being in her ass then slowly building up momentum. I went at it very hard, lots of moaning but no complains from Woofie at which point i reached down and grabbed her arms to pull here up off the bed and keep a good grip so i could go faster, this is what i love about seeing Woofie most girls won't let me go this hard, let alone when anal is the case yet here is little Woofie loving every second of it till i ran out of steam!

I unbound Woofie and enjoyed watching her sucking my cock again in front of her full length mirror wardrobe while i got my breath back then on with a new condom and into revers Asian cowgirl anal, greedy girl was relentless watching her self in the mirror getting fucked in the ass while playing with her pussy till i let her climax again.

We ended the time with her sucking me off to near climax then getting her on her knees talking dirty as i shoot my load over her lips and into her mouth which she happily swallowed with a smile like a good girl.

Woofie is by far the best i have seen, i have a full hotlist like most but my simple selection process is now, can they be better then Woofie? i have yet to read a review that makes me even think about seeing someone else or returning to girls i have seen before.

If your thinking of seeing her my advice would be book two hours i still can fill two hours with things to do, even if you can't Woofie will, including sucking cock for two hours which she would if you let her!

Offline j122

Nice review JJ, love her nipple pics

Timmy2

Well, I am trying to get Woofie chatting to me on UKE, so I can experience her soon
Or she can be well and truly Raddy(ed) :P
Nice review, not sure I am in your league

Raddy

Jackjones

As she has a real job her contact is kinda limited so i'd not expect much from her on UKE, after all she has real life and real bookings to sort then any free random down time might find her making her way to UKE.

As for not being in my league thats just different tastes, such as i have never done a duo or been rimmed as they don't suit me. Woofie's natural sub nature makes it very simple, making you happy makes her happy, if thats sweet GFE or full on PSE or being the sub you always wanted she will play to the role given.

Timmy2

Hi
I will persevere and see where it takes us...but your review is useful and will be used to ensure I make the most if her if I get the chance

Raddy

GolfNut

Raddy, if there's one girl you need on your bucket list, she's the one.  :thumbsup:

I found out last night. She blew me away literally  :wacko:

GN

Timmy2

Thanks GN
I have a 3hr appointment booked with the hot little slut that is woofie35
We are talking though things to make sure we both get the best out of each other :P :P :P :P :P :P

Raddy

GolfNut

Expensive, but you will have a great time without a doubt.  :wacko:

GN

Offline j122

Woofie's currently doing an Advent calendar on her free gallery, great nipple shot on today's!  :wacko:

Timmy2

Well, I feel special
If I told you why.....I would have to kill you  :sarcastic:

Raddy

Offline j122

Timmy2

nah...not seen Woofie.....YET

Hopefully mine is not included in the calendar... :P

Raddy

Jackjones

Timmy2

my mam thinks I am....
I will ask Woofie next week
Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:

Timmy2

no, your really not.
ha ha....I have read more of Woffies AW reviews and I tend to agree....NO I AM NOT SPECIAL

She is truly a fucking SLUT, no other words scan describe her

But there will be a Raddy review coming soon.... she is going to get well and truly Raddy(ed), and I will get Woofied I am sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raddy

GolfNut

I reckon Woofie will give Kelly and Lerone a run for their money  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Timmy2