Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: british bella  (Read 2650 times)

7 review(s) for BRITISH BELLA 201 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnjo72

External Link/Members Only

So how "positive" can I be? Had been really struggling and resorting to contacting zero reviews AW front pagers in the hope of catching a diamond before the rest of you, In tours section I sent off an email late in fact it wasn't the only one tbh and "bella" replied almost immediately and we booked a meeting for the following day, comms were excellent and in fact she didn't even insist on tc all done on email and I didn't speak to her until she opened the door of the hotel room. Yeah, so we hope for the best and expect a munter and yet there standing in front of me was a stunner, dyed black hair fringe , wearing full combat gear sussies etc even though not requested.  She did offer massage which I refused as always, 1st jump was the usual over too quick/not met you before excitement but she then insisted on massage for round 2 which was me lying face down with her writhing all over the back of me which of course initiated round 2 very shortly afterwards, she seemed to enjoy the 2nd round as much as I did (well we can kid ourselves) and when I was nearly finished she asked if I would like to finish in her mouth which I accepted. Really nice chat afterwards, sounds like a southerner but suspect a Scottie who has been down south a bit too long and has lost a bit of her accent trying to be "understood" without subtitles ,,,,would see again and again and again and defo recommend, she did mention she might be relocating up here, ,maybe a benefit for us of the NO vote!!!

chico1000

I agree cracking girl hope she does relocate.  Tried to book her again just couldn't get timings sorted.

Offline seeker

Looks lovely
Teardrop tits,my favourite type :thumbsup:
Will keep a eye out for her return  :cool:

Offline seeker

Hi guys
Is Bella's profile accurate
 age ,size and photo wise no mention of theses where made in the review
Thanks

chico1000

Profile is accurate apart from her hair style which as john jo says is straight page boy style.  I also thought she looked a lot younger. I think she may be a smoker but certainly didn't notice anything.

Offline Ray Mysterio

Just had a booking at very short notice.Fuck me she similar to her airbrushed pictures....but then somthing just looked at felt wrong.So paid her and ask for a massage to begin.Her hands were rough like shes been sweeoing the roads.Her eye contact was good but looking at her face carefully i was underthe impressed she was a man I politely told her im not feeling it and the pics are not a true representation.  I tried to negotiote a deal for her/him to leave for £50.  So it storme out.It cost me £150 but fuck me i was sure it was a man who has had a sex change... rough hands!!!  ArghhIm sober been trying to get a shag all night since 8pm and 1st, 2nd and 89th choice was not avsilable so thought for short notice she would be resonable.It was not an easy decision and m know supicious of the previous punters who gave reviews on thisgirl...

Page boy!!!   Fuck me just had a close shave and swear she is a bloke!!!!

Offline auldie63

Buckle up it's gonna get ruff!

chico1000

Ha ha are you sure this is the girl you saw.  She charges £130 for the hour not £150.

mavgoose

Must be another Bella.
Once the guy wakes up & sobers up. He can fill us in properly.

Offline johnjo72

LOL there is no way absolutely none, Chico will back this up, that she could me mistaken for a bloke, very very feminine in fact she knows it and she is supremely confident , she knows that she looks hot and can take the piss out of us?  :diablo:......I can`t get rebooked that's how good she is :scare:

chico1000

Already have so my last post on the other thread.