Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 22yr old tits?  (Read 912 times)

James999

They look at least twice that age  :vomit:

ramrodronnie

Offline WelshClipper

Who are they kidding?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Even if she were 22, find something attractive to wear darlin'. Maybe a support bra.

robbybox

i fell like having a tit wank over those 36 d's

+1.
She looks good VFM. Thanks yet again Steve. She's straight on to my list of "Interested, to trys". My hat off to you sir!  :hi:

Offline Steve2

+1.
She looks good VFM. Thanks yet again Steve. She's straight on to my list of "Interested, to trys". My hat off to you sir!  :hi:

Both her and her flatmate offer BB so not one I'd be interested in. I was just commenting on the age of those tits

bristolqwerty

Does she have them in her pockets?

robbybox

BB  :scare: hadn't spotted that. It could be just that her AW profile is one of those that just ticks everything ... but hang on ... erm .... that could imply Romanian B&S.  :scare:   Her intro says "Come and enjoy the best GF experience", no explicit mention of PSE or BB in her wording. It's my belief that a punter can generally gauge if BB is on the cards or not by oberving if a condom or box is in view on the WG's side dresser. If not ... alarm bells.  :bomb:  Of course on the day I could just turn up, pay splash & dash rates, and keep it to an "above the waist" experience.  :) But my ardour is cooling just a little bit.  :(

Offline punk

looking at her profile its

Bareback

Unprotected sex

Protected sex

Either all boxes ticked or BB and condom use on offer.