Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_princess Seven Sisters  (Read 846 times)

2 review(s) for Bella_princess xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline skarling

Usual disclaimer, I have been a bit of a lurker on this forum for a few months but have finally decided to post a review

The girl in question: External Link/Members Only

Decided to give this girl a negative for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I gave her a call in the morning and set up a meet for 2pm which she agreed to but later asked for a 2.30pm meet. This actually suited me a bit as I was running a little late. She did sound quite tired or lazy on the phone, couldn't tell which at that moment in time but wasn't quite fussed. Mistake no.1.

Secondly, upon arrival, got a please wait and i'll call you back in 2 mins BS that is honestly already starting to annoy me even as a newbie. To her credit she did call me back after a few mins with a door number but failed to mention that there happened to be 2 separate addresses with the same door number on one street. Having stood outside the wrong one for a few mins and her hanging up on me due to bad english and comms i almost walked then. But I didn't, making that mistake no.2.

Finally upon arrival, she opened the door looking completely disheveled and yawning in my face. I asked for an hour punt which she quite firmly refused saying only 15/30 mins were on offer as she was "fucking tired".

That being the final straw I asked to leave and to her credit she politely led me back to the door and wished me a good day lol.

All in all, a disappointing waste of my afternoon. Negative.

Offline The_Don

If a punter gets messed around, it better to walk  :hi:

Offline skarling

She could've just said this is too early, but she probs thought she could con me outta my cash with shitty service  :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

100% correct.

tonysoprano

Very fit body but what a total cunt of a woman. The sort of lazy, rude ignorant bitch that probably couldn't make a living doing anything but this.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

there happened to be 2 separate addresses with the same door number on one street

Must be a bitch of a street to live in. Maybe that had been getting to her :rolleyes:

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for review! Save other punters from wasting their time  :hi:

Offline mr420

Any wg on aw that uses selfies for gallery pics is not worth it imo . . it tells me she is more interested in trying to look good rather than providing a good service.

I know the road the reviewer is talking about if it is still the same location and yea if you don't really know the area it can get quite confusing with a lot of one way streets and roads that merge into other roads without clearly saying.

Offline punk

I'm weary of prossies with pictures of selfies on their profiles,though their are exceptions.