Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure or misfortune  (Read 1819 times)

Offline tangledupinblue

Has anyone seen this WG seems genuine, has decent feedback.
//www.adultwork.com/3021720 or External Link/Members Only

vw

There was a discussion a few months back about her, not sure if anything useful for you is there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66774.msg850674;topicseen#msg850674

Offline tangledupinblue

There was a discussion a few months back about her, not sure if anything useful for you is there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66774.msg850674;topicseen#msg850674

Just read the thread, not going to bother.
Thanks for the link VW

So glad I joined ukp 

vw

Thanks for the link VW

So glad I joined ukp
Have you found the next punt here yet ?

Simon S

Thanks for the link VW

So glad I joined ukp
I would for a quickie, great VFM and good service.

Offline EYEPUNT

Since you asked:- saw her very recently and due to do a review but a tad busy (shouldnt be an excuse! As it can help  fellow punters to make a decision) . Comms good and sounds ok on phone.  Postcode then ring when in street. Flat if thats what you want to call it isan absolute tip and mould allover the walls (jodie apologises for this as she has a crap landlord) . Having met Jodie I fear for her health both mental and physical she seemed to have a nervous tick and kept rubbing herself over her body.  It also seems that she has lost a heck of a lot of weight from her pictures I would suggest she us anorexic.

Service was as discussed and described and supplied but her head seems all over the place. A review would score neutral verging on negative. Due to flat and her dermina

Offline tangledupinblue

Have you found the next punt here yet ?

Nope,
So many to choose from and I am quite a fussy punter now.
By that I mean I like to explore more, the GFE doesn't really do it for me TBH.
Thought about the TLC but unsure.

Offline tangledupinblue

Since you asked:- saw her very recently and due to do a review but a tad busy (shouldnt be an excuse! As it can help  fellow punters to make a decision) . Comms good and sounds ok on phone.  Postcode then ring when in street. Flat if thats what you want to call it isan absolute tip and mould allover the walls (jodie apologises for this as she has a crap landlord) . Having met Jodie I fear for her health both mental and physical she seemed to have a nervous tick and kept rubbing herself over her body.  It also seems that she has lost a heck of a lot of weight from her pictures I would suggest she us anorexic.

Service was as discussed and described and supplied but her head seems all over the place. A review would score neutral verging on negative. Due to flat and her dermina

Thanks for the info.

splodger69

+1, I have seen her twice, she has lost so much weight and definitely has a mental health issue. I feel quite sorry for her, but I won't be returning.

smithie1000

Eyepunt, I'd say that is drugs my dear man.   :scare:

Offline EYEPUNT

Now adultwork.com/3295990. Not sure if location has changed showing as  brierley hill dudley but statea working on Hagley rd! Maybe turned to the streets

Offline Stapler

Back again... External Link/Members Only

.......and showing bareback and unprotected sex in her likes list!  :vomit:

..S.....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1