Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara of Manchester Elite  (Read 608 times)

Offline OakTree

Tamara of Manchester Elite

External Link/Members Only

1hour in-call £140 special offer

November 2015

I met Tamara at a nice up market apartment in the city centre. I was greeted at the door by a gorgeous looking petite blonde. She was wearing a tiny short silky looking gown and heels and welcomed me with a kiss, slightly lingering and it had an instant effect on me. I just knew I was going to enjoy myself with her. We went through to the bedroom area and had a little chat, she's very bubbly and chatty. She told me she'd got loads of outfits and would I like her to change into one. I was very happy how she looked already but I thought yeah why not so I asked if she had the little white negligee  thing she had on in her pictures. Her face lit up and she said I have got it, I'll go and put it on while you shower. I came out after the scrub up and went through to the bedroom and there she was now dressed as requested and wow did she look hot. We fell on the bed snogging and romping around and giggling as well. She asked if I was alright with kissing and also owo and that she was pretty open minded but didn't like anal which was fine with me. Anyway her negligee was soon off and she was completely naked. She's got a gorgeous fit body with nicely enhanced boobies, flawless smooth skin. Well I was soon down on her very smooth shaven pussy. She has about the neatest pussy I've ever seen. She seemed to very much enjoy that, the way she was writhing around and her gentle moans. We then swapped and I laid back on the sumptuous bed and watched her start on my cock. She'd already told me she was very good at giving blow jobs and to be fair she was....very good indeed. She proper spoiled me, I didn't want it to stop. It was nice too as she would be talking sexy to me at the same time. We then had go at 69, without doubt my favourite foreplay position. Absolutely fantastic as she rubbed her very wet pussy on my tongue till she came. We then had a little snogging session, playing around with each other and talking and more giggling and laughing before on with the condom. We started with her on top, I'll be honest I could of stayed like that the rest of the time, she felt sublime and I was pretty much lost in it all, she's very passionate. We then went to doggy and then missionary. Her pussy was very wet and I was loving every minute of it. She moves well if you know what I mean, the way her legs ran up and down mine, her little thrusts. I do notice all that sort of stuff. Anyway I was slowly building up and I just headed for the finish at nice pace.
We laid on the bed for a while after intermingled, chit chatting and kissing and eventually I went off for the after scrub. Went a bit over time, certainly no rushing and left with her giving me a nice snog before I went.

To sum up.
 I liked Tamara. I knew pretty much straight away I was going to have some excellent fun with her and I certainly did. She's got a lovely bubbly personality and it's all fun and laughs with her. She's gorgeous looking and I kept telling her that as well, I just couldn't help myself and she's great in bed with good skills.
 I certainly would like to book with her again.

Highly recommend.

Offline lewisjones23

Sounds good

Another for the list