Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NikkiLeeforu, Edinburgh  (Read 1420 times)

2 review(s) for Dynamight99 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CeeJay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only just off Broughton Road

Eventually tracked her down for a meet. SHould have learned the lesson from her previous bad Comms

A private flat I've been to before to see another girl.

Just didn't click. She doesn't get into it. Can't do dirty talk ("not my thing") and her OWO at discretion is only if you are a regular client.

Didn't help she wore glasses when I arrived that made her look geeky. Body not bad if you like slim.

Not for me. Maybe others would like her but not my cup of tea.

Roger De Her

Echo all of that, good while back I saw her and sounds very much like same MO!  Without for regulars only.  I liked the Geeky Glasses look, but her tattoos are NOT tasteful!  ...and an American accent coming out of an oriental mouth disnae seem right!
She had a pretty good orgasm in 69, but mine was hard to achieve with her Very Vanilla Ventures!

Below half marks in my book too.

Roj.

Offline Courtney

....saw her around 18 months ago.

She was nice and pleasant in person...........OWO was delivered no problem 1st time but she had a piercing on her lip which made it feel a bit uncomfortable and also her breath smelled a bit.........doubt I would ever go back.

Offline tazman1002001

Guys I see she has replied to her negative feedbaxk on AW with a couple of valid points, its a shame as she looks really good and doesn't seem like she has been in the game long.

I think I'm going to give her a twirl as I like someone who replies to feedback and says they will Improve the service ....

Anyone else seen her as I see there is another Postive review on here about her ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Roger De Her

Tazz,  I already gave my penniesworth on this thread a while back.

Don't see where you get her response to -ve feedback! Be interested to know. Yep, agree, good for her to be spunky! And to defend herself.   ....if I recall correctly, she's a smart enough girl, plenty brain in there.

Think its 2 or 3 yrs ago I saw her, nice rented apartment at Edinburghs Candlemaker Row. I have called her again since, and was given the same "regulars only" response on the owo.  I see however conflicting reports on this!

I too remember smelly breath, BUT it wasn't "bad" it was "spicy meal" .... Still affects close up convo an snoggin tho.

Plus, I see she's been advertising Duos with Lola (sweet French chick from Edinburgh ... Well France really, but lives and works in Edinb usually) which would be a truly international experience! (wouldn't have guessed that was in Lola's armoury, tho I can see NikkiL going for it)

Anyway, time changes lots.  No doubt you'll enlighten us if you catch the flight?

Roj

Offline tazman1002001

Tazz,  I already gave my penniesworth on this thread a while back.

Don't see where you get her response to -ve feedback! Be interested to know. Yep, agree, good for her to be spunky! And to defend herself.   ....if I recall correctly, she's a smart enough girl, plenty brain in there.

Think its 2 or 3 yrs ago I saw her, nice rented apartment at Edinburghs Candlemaker Row. I have called her again since, and was given the same "regulars only" response on the owo.  I see however conflicting reports on this!

I too remember smelly breath, BUT it wasn't "bad" it was "spicy meal" .... Still affects close up convo an snoggin tho.

Plus, I see she's been advertising Duos with Lola (sweet French chick from Edinburgh ... Well France really, but lives and works in Edinb usually) which would be a truly international experience! (wouldn't have guessed that was in Lola's armoury, tho I can see NikkiL going for it)

Anyway, time changes lots.  No doubt you'll enlighten us if you catch the flight?

Roj

She leaves tommorow and couldn't sync up a suitable time to meet ....maybe next time
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline ComeAgain

I see that she has just changed her profile name to Dynamight93.