Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea, Blair Street Sauna (BSS), Edinburgh  (Read 2412 times)

Offline CeeJay

Says she is Italian but I suspect Romanian. There were about 5 in the room at the time. Can't recall all their names. All EE or "Medierannean". One was Emma.

Young, 20ish, slim body, petite tits, good looking face.

3/4 of an hour. I enjoyed it. Not bad company and has a cheeky sarcastic manner which I quite liked.

OWO, RO, face sitting followed by cowgirl, doggie and missionary. Ending wth cumming on her tists.

I'd recommend.

Offline mcampbell

Damn- here was me hoping that the "Andrea" would be the one who used to work in LSS and was one of the best around.  Ah well, I can always dream!

JazzMan

Damn- here was me hoping that the "Andrea" would be the one who used to work in LSS and was one of the best around.  Ah well, I can always dream!

That was a long time ago Mr Campbell.
There's Vanessa and Jackie at LSS who are very similar.

Paulll

Apparently she quit working at BSS some time ago. Does anyone has an idea where Andrea might have gone?
Any hint, even the slightest idea would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys!

Offline longjohn63

She was at LSS for a while, and may still be. Doesn't seem to do many shifts, but you could always ask reception if/when she'll be on.

tiny tim

Andreea at lss today mostly day shifts hope it helps you

Offline bigmike32

Saw andrea today in lss had dyed blonde hair very attractive slim small tits and a great body. Had a tattoo on her shoulder aswell.

Offline Santiago

is this the Andrea that wears the glasses

:hi:

Paulll

That really helps, thanks a lot!

Offline bigmike32

The andrea i saw did not wear glasses. She had a tattoo of a bird on her shoulder if that helps.