Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia Star - Cheltenham Spa  (Read 1392 times)

11 review(s) for VOGUE CLAUDIA STAR (2 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline James59

Friday 20th November
Cheltenham Spa 30 mins - £70.00

External Link/Members Only

I contacted Claudia after seeing her on A/W and arranged a 30 minute visit to see her in Cheltenham.

Comms Really good and parking near her flat good. I arrived at 15:00 and was shown into a small but purposeful flat.

Claudia is stunning guys, was greeted with a long long sexy kiss, which allowed me to get my hands into her knickers and caress her gorgeous bottom, and cup her massive boobs.. Took a shower to freshen up.
Once out of the shower more sensual kissing, before Claudia removed her bra letting her gorgeous boobs spill out, all natural as well, next she slipped her pants off to show a lovely shaven pussy with lovely lips.

Claudia sat on the bed and gave me some great Oral before I lay on the bed and spread my legs for some fantastic Rimming followed by some 69 which allowed me to give her bottom a light rimming as well. As time was coming to an end I put on a condom and entered her in missionary and gave her my load. Fantastic 30 mins spent with a fantastic woman would see her again for sure but an hour is needed...  Thanks Claudiaxx

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

While sensual, did the kissing amount to FK and I take it that oral was without condom?

Thanks.

Offline James59

No DFK but it was light and very sensual and Oral was without..