Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian girl Anika  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Qwerty69

Hey all,

Looking for some advice, has anyone seen this girl before

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Was just wondering if she had a profile before and then deleted it and set this one up

bristolqwerty

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)
No sorry, but given her AW alert and the pretty piss poor reviews Indian WG's receive on here you might be best advised not "to go for an Indian" as you'll "takeaway" more trouble than a case of the trots.  :cry:

ramrodronnie

No sorry, but given her AW alert and the pretty piss poor reviews Indian WG's receive on here you might be best advised not "to go for an Indian" as you'll "takeaway" more trouble than a case of the trots.  :cry:

Gotta say, she does look lovely Andyply. Going by her profile she's only just started?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

The Alert's gone now. She's Verified.  :thumbsup: :hi:

bristolqwerty

The Alert's gone now. She's Verified.  :thumbsup: :hi:

:drinks: Let's see a unedited verification photo then decide! She's probably hiding rolls of flab. There's so much touching up going I'm suprised there's any Hunan left. :cry:  I'm more of a Thai fan, petite and quite customer friendly......  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 09:09:46 pm by bristolqwerty »

ramrodronnie

:drinks: Let's see a unedited verification photo then decide! She's probably hiding rolls of flab. There's so much touching up going I'm suprised there's any Hunan left. :cry:  I'm more of a Thai fan, petite and quite customer friendly......  :yahoo:

True Andyply. Very rue mate.   :hi:

Offline masqurade

I have noticed her add as apart of an agency somewhere other than AW and there she had OK reviews but pay was 200