Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euphoria Massage Northolt - Used to be good  (Read 2409 times)

Offline bungry

This is really for an old review from the last approx 6 months as I said in another review I would put up my review of this place.

Anyway, about 6 months ago saw a 'blond' Emma (note, the Emma on the site now is a brunette and a different person).  Her 30min B2B was massage was great and was my first ever b2b massage service, as I decided to give up having FS with WGs.  Saw her again and it was still great!

Then 'blond' Emma left and when I tried to book her they told me Rebecca was available (this was a brunette one and now they advertise a blond one which is a different person - will come to that).  I booked brunette Rebecca and thought she gave a better b2b than blond Emma with lots of CC swipes and allowed touching waist up.  Saw her another 3 times all of which were great!

Then 'brunette' Rebecca left and I was told Sara was available.  I knew it would be good and booked her.  She was skinny and flat chested but also provided a very good b2b and allowed FULL touching everywhere.

Now, I have not gone into a lot of detail about the above because they have all left and I do not know where they have gone, so no point giving full details.

On my next visit I was told Sara left and 'blond' Rebecca' available.  For F sake, why can't they change the names each time....It is confusing.  Anyway knew it would be good so booked her.  Note, she still works there as she is shown on the site with the face blurred.  Arrived at the venue and a women in her early 20s answers the door and is about size 14!  I thought that she did not match the web site body wise but as I was now a regular at this place decided to continue.  She was polite etc but left her panties on.  She did not really allow touching and moved away when I touched her tits. 

Now this is the most odd thing.  She gave me a b2b but it was more about rolling around on the mattress and blowing/nibbling my ear whilst making orgasm noises..  At some points she was rolling around on the mattress making orgasm noises and she was not even touching me and was a good 1ft away from me!  I just wanted to laugh and say to her 'WTF u doing' but I kept it in.  In the end she sat on my legs and wanked me off over her tits which the others did not do so that was OK.

AGAIN NOTE : the blond Rebecca still works there.  The only good thing about this place was the place feels relaxing, loads of candles lit (at least 20 odd candles lit in the room and hall way) and about 10 candles lit in the bathroom where it has a good power shower and clean towels (well they seemed clean).

I did text the receptionist back to say I did not enjoy it as much (ie not full nude, picture not as per web site etc) but they never bothered to get back to me even though they say on their web site that they would like feedback so they can improve their services.

Anyway I thought that time was a bit crap and decided not to visit that place again.  That was when I found Maya Massage in Hammersmith and will stick to that place from now on.

Offline bungry

Sorry, gave this a Neutral because the place used to be good with the girls working there but is based on my last visit there with a girl that still works there.  Not sure about the brunette Emma or the other new one they have started as I never saw them.