Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve 94-dundee  (Read 910 times)

Bmc88

Anyone had experience with WG? Looking to book for tomorrow

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:56:15 pm by Bmc88 »

Roger De Her

Yeah - I've seen her about 5 or 6 times in Edinburgh- about 6 months or so ago now. I liked her, she's quite a nice girl, a bit chubbier than the pics which first appeared a few months back...very professionally done, poss also photoshopped ... She never really put on much make up when I saw her. Reasonable service, reasonable price as I recall.  She's also Lola94, and there was a 3rd Profile with her pics last time when she was in Edinburgh.

Shes pimped by a woman I think of as the Polish Mother (cause sometimes when she answers the phone theres a baby in the background).  Her girls rotate around Aberdeen, Glasgow & Edinburgh .... I didn't know they did Dundee too!  Other profiles on this stable include MiaAmore, ClaudiaThot Liliana, Curly Cugar,  and by the looks of MagdaB Slut - tho the girl on the room has varied and in "not always" the one on the pics!

The PolishMother takes the bookings and treats it like a business with little regard for customer service, so you can expect  I) to be sent to a different girl if Eve is busy ii) to have to wait and/or be "lined-up" when they're busy, and iii) for the phone/alarm to call time!   There's various good and bad feedbacks attaching to this Stable, much i suspect accurate.

In  addition to Eva, I've seen 2 different STONKING BABES under the MeaAmore profile, (and walked from a 3rd fat Mea too). I was 2nd ever customer with Claudia 2 wks back in Newington-nice consciencous service from a newbie! Generally the girls are nice, they usually do a good service and shower properly between clients and let you shower too - I think mostly they're not confident enough in their English to do the phone and Apartment Admin themselves! WTF they let PolishMother take half the dosh I'll never understand, especially cause she's such a duffer.  I've called her and taken a strip off her a few times for bad organisation - she tries to bluff out of it, but on occasion I've had Xtra time coz she double booked me"but you must understand, sometimes customer books and doesn't come" she explains! Bitch!

Hope that updates you.   post a review after?

Bmc88

Thanks for that

I'm gonna go tomorrow,but if it's not eve that answers I'll be walking.her comms seem very good at the moment.

And yes I'll review