Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Kamila x, Bristol  (Read 1518 times)

12 review(s) for  Sexy Kamila x (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

JV547845

I still can't decide if she's the girl in the photos or not - maybe they were taken from a few years ago.  The third and seventh pic are most accurate. The photos are close enough for me anyway - she struck me as a touch taller (unless it was the heels), more athletic, and a big size 8 if not a 10 with more tattoos now.  But she really is totally gorgeous anyway, a strong 9, and was up for everything but no fingers inside her.  I was offered a drink and a shower before and after, both of which I declined to get on with some FK, gentle hand job, OWO, RO and protected sex, all as stated on her profile, at a cheap bedsit in Easton.  I didn't ask about extras or cum limits stupidly, I just went expecting a B&S and was prepared to walk.  Reasonable comms - she definitely is polish.  She was even later than I was and sent me the address just as I was firing up the AW mobile app.  Final directions were a bit tricky.  But all in all Kamila is gorgeous, pleasant to be with, provides all advertised services, and enjoyed herself too so it was a solid VFM punt.  A good one for the memory bank ;-).  You can definitely do a lot worse and she's set a benchmark in my head for half hour punts now, so I'd recommend her and would go again myself if I was at a loss in the area, maybe even for a full hour.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:02:14 pm by JV547845 »

Offline PaintBrush

Good one JV.

As you said, one for the back pocket.

Not to sure about Easton, not one of the better areas.

mmmmokthen

Yes, all of the above, quiet residential street, not a problem at all. No fingers inside but a fucking bombshell (if you don't mind the tats) and a screamer too.... I had a very agreeable half hour with her :)

Offline HawkG

Looks nice, but are her tits fake? They look dodgy in the only public gallery pic she's showing them, and plastic is the biggest no-no for me.

JV547845

I think her tits are enhanced, very very rounded, but they were really nice.

Offline jpuk

For those that have visited her, could you confirm if she is the girl in this movie?

External Link/Members Only

In the comments section, somebody refers to her as the girl in the video  ;)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I'm off to see her if it is...............

Offline CasualPaul1999

Dont think it is,I saw her last Thursday in Easton,If it is her its a longtime ago as she is a little bit bigger now and shes had her boobs done and a few tattoos as well,She was a good punt though for £90.

JV547845

I don't think that's her but it didn't stop my enjoying the video or the punt retrospectively.