Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @Gina@  (Read 701 times)

1 review(s) for @_Gina_@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

Text this prossie for a booking at 3.30 and every thing confirm,i did text that i would be there for 3.30,after she text me her postcode and street name, stated that she hoped i would turn up.

Any way i texted to confirm booking was still ok for 3.30 and despite asking that she didn't double book, i get a text saying:

"Hi 4.30 its good".

So i told her or her pimp "No"

And that was that no apology for wasting my time or any thing long those lines.

Typically double booking punters no doubt back to back as usual, typical Hungarian out fit operation on friday / weekend.

Don't know how good or bad she is because i never meet her in person.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lance

Had her in my sights as well boss. The verification pic put me off though. Didn't want those hands around my cock.

Online pumps

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

You had a close call there punk, I think she did you a favour....you must have one of those guardian angels watching over you!

Offline punk

Offline 3HK

That verification pic is a bit scary, those hands..

James999

She's either a cleaner or a washer up, those hands  :vomit:

Offline punk

I was blinded by the tits,didn't bother with vic pic as most are hided or it's not even the prossie in the pic.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:15:22 pm by punk »

Online pumps

I was blinded by the tits,didn't bother with vic pic as most are hided or it's not even the prossie in the pic.

No need to justify everyone fancies abit of ugly every now and then. Its just the majority  just don't have to guts to review them

Ben4454

That first pic of hers is hilarious.

It looks like she doesn't have any legs. Like she is a genie coming out of a lamp.

Or perhaps sergi is bad at photoshop and thought fuck it i'll copy/paste her with no legs on top of the bed
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 04:18:46 pm by Ben4454 »

Online pumps

That first pic of hers is hilarious.

It looks like she doesn't have any legs. Like she is a genie coming out of a lamp.

Or perhaps sergi is bad at photoshop and thought fuck it i'll copy/paste her with no legs on top of the bed

Looks  like she just has a pillow or cushion over her legs.

:hi: