Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly of the valley, merthyr  (Read 3460 times)

Husqvarna360

np500

She looks like a find , but 130 an hour and only 6 things on her likes list and the first 3 are no good to most of us, so if she could add a few things so we'd have something to do after we've handed over a days pay that would be a start. Other wise a 15 min quickie would be the only opption !

Husqvarna360

Cheers mate, I agree.  I have had a response to an email about booking but when I tried to firm up a booking she read the email then went cold... Still no response

np500

She may be very new and a bit nervous to all this , difficult to know what to ask for in the e-mail except ask for a booking, very odd and difficult to know how to approach her realy and she's not cheap considering what's on offer ?

Husqvarna360

Odd observation looking at the pictures in detail.  Her knockers under under her suspenders..  :dash: :drinks:

np500

Ha ha, REDS Evan sending pictures now,  cocky cunt, but how do you get the pic on the visually on the thread rather than have to click on the code ?

Husqvarna360

Reds doing the business in the techy world.. Thanks for the update

Offline HughJardon

Odd observation looking at the pictures in detail.  Her knockers under under her suspenders..  :dash: :drinks:

What ??

np500

Offline HughJardon

Awww I see, I'd fuck her but doubt shes 28, profiles brand spanking new, and no serious Intel done on her, not even AW shite  :crazy:

also Merthyr..bit of a Trek, add another 10er for petrol and she turns into a £100 pound half hour jump, I think there's other alternatives around but let us know if you see her  :drinks:

np500

Your right hugh, on top of that , as I say, she got now't on her likes list. £150 ?

newforthisyear

Ha ha, REDS Evan sending pictures now,  cocky cunt, but how do you get the pic on the visually on the thread rather than have to click on the code ?

If you're running firefox, there's a plugin called "right to click" lets you right click and copy image url from aw..

np500

All done on phone mate, that's why I've had these issues, got a big fuck off gaming computer with a couple of things changed , hence all my family use it for college things, work, printing tons of shit, Evan though Thay all have good laptops Thay are always using my pc, I have no reason to say no etc, so I don't use it for this hobby, I only us phones, as one mistake and I'm history.  so after six months I got to transfer a profile from a w I was more amazed than anything.

Welsh-Dragon

I'd be careful with this one. Only seems to care about the cash and will cancel other bookings if you pay more.

Tried to book her on the 21st for a few hours as I was unfortunately in Merthyr that night but got told she had an overnight planned already but if I paid more she would cancel the other guy as she wasn't that fussed about seeing him.  :dash:

np500

So she accepted up to a £1000 of a fellow punter and she's willing to bump him far a few more, I know this is prostitution and she's in it for the money but show a degree of professionalism for gowd sake ,  sorry pet hate.

jtfm

Seen her £130 outcall, age is about correct, decent rub, first class blowjob cim. She was a little mad, but decent value.

Richard_Morgan98

Has anyone booked her recently ?

Rich

vw

Seen her £130 outcall, age is about correct, decent rub, first class blowjob cim. She was a little mad, but decent value.
There is no CIM on profile anymore though, facial is still there, she but on a RB od mine a while back but a stellar offer come in so took that instead.

Looks hot though

Offline Paulsenis

She has built up a decent number of positive reviews on AW.
I'm seriously thinking of giving this one a go but as stated above no CIM on profile which could break the deal! Does look fit though
Has anyone seen her recently to provide a proper report?

Offline HughJardon

And in the space of a few months shes gone from 28 to 26, I'd gladly walk to Merthyr Tydfil for a drop of her Benjamin Button syrem, and then fuck her with my new youthful stamina

jtfm

She has built up a decent number of positive reviews on AW.
I'm seriously thinking of giving this one a go but as stated above no CIM on profile which could break the deal! Does look fit though
Has anyone seen her recently to provide a proper report?
Why don't you ask her?

Offline Flailingben

Sorry, first post.

Have seen her 3 times in total. She is certainly older than stated, but I find her attractive. Her oral is damn good, and has always done CIM for me but no swallow (not a big deal for me).

thatguy

Sorry not read whole thread. I saw her in Oct or Nov. Not worth it. I'll do a review. She's shit, and not that good looking. She did OWO and then took the pain train for 30 min solid until i fired my stuff on her face. Id rather see the back of her head than her face. Very mechanical and fake.

thatguy

Richard_Morgan98

I tried to make a booking last week, a total nightmare, complete mess about, glad it didn't happen now !

Rich

thatguy

Your not missing out, for her prices you can literally do better

ScottyST2

She's now 75 for half hour....you think it's worth it?

jtfm

She's now 75 for half hour....you think it's worth it?
I think from the differing experiences the only way to find out is to see her, she was ok when I saw her others were not as fortunate, unfortunately that is punting.

Offline iamthehotmale

I attempted to see her Saturday evening
Booked on the Friday after initial enquires all through the last week
Good comma at all times
Confirmed Saturday morning
Cancelled as had an upset stomach 30 minutes before punt o clock
As others said a mess around

Husqvarna360

Guys,  I did have her number but have changed my phone, if you have her number can you please Send PM with her number. Thanks