Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: One Week Business Trip to STEVENAGE - Any Suggestions for Girls to See?  (Read 990 times)

Players Only

I am going to be coming to Stevenage for a 1 week business trip. As I love my Punting, I was hoping there would be some useful suggestions from you guys in regards to the best S.P's in the area?

I go for all types of girls... slim to fat, young to old, blonde to brunette, and filthy to vanilla services.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

I'll be in Stevenage town center from Monday 23rd Nov for 1 week. Thanks  :hi:

Steptoe

I am going to be coming to Stevenage for a 1 week business trip.

You have my sympathy! Not a place I would choose to go  :thumbsdown:  but have had to go a few times. Absolutely NO idea what punting is like there ---- but the search function is bound to show up a few opportunities

Offline sumertime

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

See if we can put together a few for you to view on AW  :hi:

Welwyn Garden City is only 20mins drive and Jenny is too good to miss -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Louise is slightly passive but when she gets going...

Friend of Jenny's [same place??] - Gave me a treat.
ttp://www.adultwork.com/3227219 or External Link/Members Only

Honey certainly made my toes curl  ;)

Honey's kissing pal - younger with a good reputation..

I am sure some of the other guys will be able to add - quite a few to miss but just look at the reviews.

Baldock [probably the A1 services] is presently showing an influx of our Romanian friends if you feel tempted.

But then Luton and Hatfield are only 20mins away....

.............. Enjoy the break and give us a review.  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

Sure i found Naughty Little Abbie on here    External Link/Members Only  In Stevenage itself so a 'hole in one'
Might be better getting the train into Londinium.  Or its 25 miles to Barnet which is wall to wall cheap EE hookers.  And MK central is 32 miles away.  If you can't find a hooker there then you need to get yourself a GF & pack up punting  :sarcastic:

Offline Hertsgent

All good lists above, some of these I've seen - depends on your punting time (day or evening I guess)....feel free to glance over my reviews, although I mainly punt touring EEs in Stevenage.

Girlfriend Jenny (WGC) is my "see repeatedly " girl. Eva (WGC) I have seen/observed, but not punted with - pictures accurate, and nubile. Several Hatfield girls I've reviewed too.

Tried to punt with Baldock EE influx today, but it was a "phone me when you are on the floor" deal - I don't do that, as worried about phone signal and sticking out like a sore thumb - got a stream of abuse for my troubles! Was worried that it seemed ripe for pimp central with the number of girls in the same location, so possibly a chicken or a wise move!

Sexy Sam (External Link/Members Only) worth considering in Baldock too

Players Only

Thanks for all the advise and help guys. I will take your suggestions into consideration and will keep you updated on my experiences through the week.

:hi:

Players Only

So I only got to see one girl in Stevenage  :( and that girl was Angie Bandacamp  :thumbsup:

My review of her is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76901.new#new

Offline oohisay

I was in the same position, visiting Stevenage a couple of months ago. Ended up going to Luton. LUTON ffs.