Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela Deluxe - Fife  (Read 1542 times)

2 review(s) for Daniela Deluxe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DickDiver

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Right, I'll say up front that this was a wild card.  Not my usual punt but one of those days when a wank didn't appeal as much as a shag. No matter how shit that shag may be. 

Daniella claims to be Spanish.  I doubt it very much and walked into the punt with my eyes open.  If you have a look at her profile I have no idea what the fuck all the hieroglyphics and gibberish mean but at least she was available.

I booked a half hour and seem to remember that it was cheaper than the £80 she currently advertises. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the flat in the middle of Dunf that it was the girl in the pics.

She started with a covered BJ and then got on top. It was clear from the start that kissing was not on offer.

What made this a positive though, and your experience may differ, was that while she was riding me she seemed to get into it.  By the time I flipped her over and was pile driving her into the bed she was eating my face off and sticking her tongue right down my throat.  It changed from a purely functional posh wank into a proper bucking ride.

I have no idea whether that would happen again and I wouldn't pay her current rates but was pleasantly surprised after having such low expectations of EE Daniela.

Pros
Good looking girl, accurate photos
Cracking tight body
Eventually delivered a good service

Cons
Probably Romanian, maybe caught her on a good day.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:06:17 pm by DickDiver »

Roger De Her

Thanks for the report!  Skibo Court isn't it???  I've admired this girls profile a good few times and even called once or twice, BUT despite the £80 price tag, she wants EXTRA! for any non-vanilla services, and I jus canny bring myself to spend it!  Good looking pics too,  shame!
However, sounds interesting ... Maybe treat myself.

I've actually been in the flat maybe 1/2 yrs ago and walked. Booked different girl but looked nothing like the girl in the pics, an about twice her size (I like em small) - are u sure Romanian?? ...the extras seems consistent with this, but my memory of the past residents was distinctly Latino - read your Laura review...very funny! Humour adds to a Report I reckon!

Roj

Offline DickDiver

She could definitely have passed as Latino but she didn't speak any English and seemed a bit rusty on her spanish ;-)

Roger De Her

Yeah, in all honesty, id struggle to test that skill!

Offline FF2019

No longer Skibo, they have moved down to the flats that are over from the old Hallmark shop

Offline DickDiver

Are there others in the same stable, FF? I was pleasantly surprised but not reassured enough to dash back.

Offline FF2019

She is now mext to the little Asda in Dunfermline, she seems to speak Spanish (i had a conversation with her) price is 80hh which i said to her was FAR too expensive for Fife!

Extras were not up for discussion..... Vanilla it seems