Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: terrible punts  (Read 1339 times)

dannyboybig

Just wondering what bad experiences people have had?? Just recalling my many past punts..worst was leahbeth Gosforth a while back..we had sorted the paperwork in living room when I noticed someone behind the living room door!!made one hell of a quick exit before any bad happened..and took the hit of losing £70 but kept an intact skull..learned to be very aware after that

Offline daveev

lol getting hit on the head would have been the best thing, going through the punt with her would have been your nightmare

dannyboybig

Yeah probably..you live and learn..wished I still have my £70 though

chriss1985

Bryony from allure
Alleged thief and alky
Crap punt didn't even want to go through with it
Wish I'd walked
Woeful

Ben4454

Bad punt which involved a minor punch up between a pimp. I was 19 then and fairly new to the scene.

dannyboybig

I had looked at byrony glad didn't bother..what did she nick (allegedly)

jacklast123123

That would of been Leahbeth's boyfriend getting the money off her to run and buy more H they are both addicts..

Offline daveev

That would of been Leahbeth's boyfriend getting the money off her to run and buy more H they are both addicts..
and the 20 fags an hour she smokes

dannyboybig

Yeah I just caught sight of someone through the gap in the door and was on my toes..dunno how I would have explained going home to the missus with half a head ha ha

Mucher

Nawtymel Stanley please keep away i only joined here to warn others about this women she makes Waynetta Slob look like a super model  :vomit: i cant describe how awful it was keep clear learn from my mistake :(

Offline albsure69

A couple of interesting ones spring to mind

A girls in Stanley where we had to share the room with her ferret, despite it being asleep I was a bit nervous with it all hanging out

Or

Visiting an agency flat in Newcastle when who I assume was the flats owner burst in and caught me and the girls busy. He told us to get dressed and get out! I walked out of the block with my head on a stick checking out all around me

Offline sesalovdarlo

Dropped my wallet in a scumbag Romanians flat. Had money and possibly £1000 of credit notes for pysce in Middlesbrough and credit cards etc.

She didn't fucking answer the door after ringing the bell and knocking for a good ten minutes. Ended up having to call some boys in. Managed to gain entry to flat lobby and nearly kicked the fucking flat door down then she answered with a bull shit excuse, I was in the shower although she looked exactly like she did when I left. Stupid scum bag!!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Dropped my wallet in a scumbag Romanians flat. Had money and possibly £1000 of credit notes for pysce in Middlesbrough and credit cards etc.

She didn't fucking answer the door after ringing the bell and knocking for a good ten minutes. Ended up having to call some boys in. Managed to gain entry to flat lobby and nearly kicked the fucking flat door down then she answered with a bull shit excuse, I was in the shower although she looked exactly like she did when I left. Stupid scum bag!!

2 lessons to learn here, avoid Romanians and only take cash for punt and punting phone in with you, leave your valuables safe.   :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:09:25 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline Benja73

Only ever had two less than good punts. My first ever but no doubt that was down to me.

Other bad one was a drunken well known lady celebrating her Birthday and working her way through my birthday gift while I was still there! She could barely string a sentence together by the end and was only lunch time!

Offline hopefulman

Leahbeth awful, naughtymel horrific but my worse ever , Fiona armour was that bad I left without paying after just having a wank didn't wanna shag her.got a threat off amour of calling the police, which is fair enough, didn't realise I hadn't paid just couldn't wait to leave, I went back to pay her and some bloke was in the flat, think he was supposed to scare me, told him to get back in his cage was more scared of her than him haha.
But had some great punts off amour Nicole, jessie, Amelia carnt fault them girls, you win some you lose some.

Offline Musicman

Lass in ashington a couple of years ago. Said she was a size 12 which is my limit but she turned out to be at least 16-18. Her dog was running around barking and she moaned about the mess it made right through the punt. Bah.