Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: black-naturist massage Lichfield  (Read 11020 times)

Offline cock custard

Anyone seen this one?  External Link/Members Only

Also on AW with two ID's DARK NADE  and BLACK NATURIST.  Probably recently moved to Lichfield.

smithie1000

Far too much for me @£100 for a massage b2b and HE.  She says she at Streethay, that's a little village on the out skirts of Lichfield and the way to Burton.  Will be interesting to see the FB.     :thumbsdown:

Offline cock custard

Spoke to her on the phone today,  she said she was doing an hour for 80 quid all in..

smithie1000

All in, well if FS is all in that's not a bad price £80. I've never been with a black woman................... :rolleyes:

Offline cock custard

It's not full service. She said erotic b2b and HR. Tits look big though.....

Frenchy4012

Looks very sexy love to shag that.

Wilson

Re: Best FBSM in Brum
« Reply #293 on: June 09, 2014, 10:45:54 pm »
Quote from: rorororo on June 09, 2014, 06:24:39 pm
2, 7, and 8 sound great! Any more info on those? Who was your favourite?

Here we go then in summary

Ebony, Leamington. Called got postcode. Called told where to park. Called talked into the property whilst told not to speak. Met at door by Ebony, not a stunner, but you are drawn more to the body than the face, just a seethrough wrap covering upper body. She advertises as naturist. Passed over money, lay on mattress on floor, pleasant music. Not much conversation 'I am the giver you are the receiver'
Quote form auto-censored (The massage uses an erotic techniques to give elite sensual massage and sensational climatic relaxation .I perform the mosr erotic chilling body to body thrusting and teasing in oil all over your body , stimulating you with her whole body that gives the most intense sensations . leaving you totally relaxed . An unforgettable experiences.)
Sums it up, HR finish. Shower after, not rushed out. Nice chat after, while in the shower (on my own) and dressing. She says she is a student in investments!
Was good enough for a second visit 8/10.
This is downmarked because, old council flat, second time given a dirty towel after showering, picky I know.

External Link/Members Only
Look at this to see what you will get.

Anyone else had the pleasure.

W

Here is my report from June 2014.
As I remember fantastic body to body (properly done not a few boob rubs) up and down legs arms all over! I went a few times early in my massage journey.
Was no touching, but then I was a little more reserved, am very tempted to go again.
£80.

W

Offline cock custard

I'm tempted too, be good if she allowed some touching.

Offline Bugsys

Has anyone got the contact details as the links don't work

Offline Bugsys

Thanks theres no number on there , does anyone have a mobile number

gerrybear

Just spoken to her. She now works from a flat in Cannock, near the train station. Price: 100 as advertised on profile.

Offline Knny

She's far too overpriced for a naturist hand job.   100 notes an hour?  60 would seem reasonable.  Girls can have an inflated opinion of themselves.

Dodo

She's far too overpriced for a naturist hand job.   100 notes an hour?  60 would seem reasonable.  Girls can have an inflated opinion of themselves.

Agreed

smithie1000

+1

gerrybear

Absolutely agree but it could be negotiable. Anyway, as nobody has tried, she may not even be worth 50.

Offline bang!

Times must be hard for Sinitta  :music:
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline goodolnick

If it's the same woman who operated out of Leamington / Warwick just off the Eastcote Road then I saw her a few years ago. She was quite attractive very well endowed but her massage was shit and attitude not much better.

Offline l1mpd1ck

It's worth checking her AW profile as she often has an offer on.  Currently £60 for an hour.

At that price she is worth a visit but she is strictly no touching so it's very one way.

Offline Knny

It's worth checking her AW profile as she often has an offer on.  Currently £60 for an hour.

At that price she is worth a visit but she is strictly no touching so it's very one way.

She's at £100 for an hour again.  Strictly no touching?  that screems of an attitude where she's only in it for the money.  I would give her a miss.  You can see 2 birds for that price.

Offline winkywanky

Top of her AW ad says £60/hr special rate currently :hi:.

Offline goodolnick

Saw her years ago long before I knew about this site. I think she was a bit boring overall and the massage was crap. Had i rated the experience it would have been a negative.

Offline Tantric_mat

I saw her maybe 10 years ago when she was based in Warwick near the Tesco.

Decent B2B massage with a good HE as my memory serves me. But she was really cold personality wise and as others have mentioned there was absolutely no touching. I never went back