Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XSMALL CLAUDIA - Wembley  (Read 881 times)

2 review(s) for XSMALL CLAUDIA (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Celticstu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So i felt like having a cheap punt and have never had a problem with Hungarian girls and always felt they were value for money. £60 for the hour and £10 for anal seemed a bargain. Girl was my type petite with a nice bum. Text the number was sent the details. All going well!

Arrive at the house via a back door in Wembley. Was met by the girl and who I would assume was the Madame of the house but she didn't speak English? Strange
Handed over my £80 for the hour and literally had to explain to them for 5 mins that I was owed £10 change!  :angry:

Was then lead into a side room which was literally no bigger than the bed. No shower offered or toilet (not that I needed to but some may) This is where it got weird. The girl insisted when I was paying that anal was no doggy. She then gets me to lie down and straddles me. She then grabbed my dick as to insert it and then started bouncing on it even though it wasn't in! I said to her it wasn't in but she insisted it wasn't. She continued the dry humping. I told her again it's not in but she insisted it was so I asked her to see but she said no! She continued try humping me for a further minute and then said pussy doggy! Having had enough of her bizarre act I said fine

Doggy was fine and I pumped away before cumming. She then said did I mind if she smoked and I said fine. She then left the room and was gone for literally 10-15 minutes. From what I could hear it sounded like they were doing karaoke in the next room! I sat there thinking what the fuck is going on!

Eventually she returned and did a trick many Romanian girls have done to me. She sat on the bed and just stared at me. I think they do this to intimidate you so that you just say "I've had enough can I go". Not me I stared at her for probably a full minute (something from a Wild West gun draw)
I then said what are you doing? And she just said nothing

I then asked her for my second time and she said fine. Went straight in for doggy and pounded her for as long as I could. Busted my nut put on my clothes and left! Never again! If you do like her I'd insist on a 15-30 minute visit but no anal!

Not even 100% sure it was the girl on the profile. She was cute but my pet hate is girls who don't dress up for it! At least put on your make up etc. Shame as its my first bad experience with a Hungarian.

Offline pewpewpew

Aaaah dry humping. Takes me back to my youth

Offline akauya

Sorry you had a shit punt Celticstu but your review made me laugh - loved the staring contest bit :D

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Offline Nowornever

Great review! Make them work for their money!

Offline mr420

looks like a romanian pretending to be a hungarian . .