Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic delphine  (Read 1161 times)

38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Randy James

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 for hour

Location Rochdale well directed from sat nav. When parked was called and given precise location off postcode st

Open door and wow stunning attire and lingerie. The cream white one as in photo
Nice smile and very warming welcome. Smelt great and clean apartment

Broke ice with drink and nice chat
After gave over case onto bedroom with music
Nice body not toned but petite natural size 6-8. Natural breasts nice eyes and teeth

Kissing 1st light with odd tongue

Then on to be with DT and eye contact

Next CG and yes very tight

Next -----epic fail. Lost my stiffy. All psychological and not due to her
She was amazing though and told me there was nothing wrong with me etc etc. Wow so nice

But my psych barrier was blocking me. Why? She is French Arab and due to similar religion I couldn't do it. It's weird but I could not be sexually attracted due this beautiful kind girl

Once again my issue

I would recommend as previous guys enjoyed and good reports. She just felt like a cousin or something  :dash:

Her experience is GFE
Tomorrow 3rd time luckybthis week

Offline MrMog

It happens to the best of us m8. Just one of those things.

On the odd occasion I have even popped a blue pill and it has not done a thing.

Once the psychological barrier goes up it is up and not coming back down. I remember banging a really hot 22 year old once and she did a facial expression that reminded me of my ex wife. I stopped mid flow and that was me done lol.

Offline bigmc

Happened to me too,  even with a pill the girl just wasn't doing it for me despite being well reviewed ect.  I just didn't fancy her and neither did little mc. I finished myself off thinking about another girl  :D

Offline frankc

I feel your pain mate..it happened to me once,  I was 5 minutes into a punt when I suddenly realiased the girl, who was happily munching away on my knob , was the wife of the manager of my son's football team.. :scare:....as much as I wanted to carry on, the little fella had other ideas....came clean in the end, but i couldn't rise to the occasion after that no matter how hard she tried.....

Your right about this girl,she's smoking hot and one of the best punts I've had this year..

Offline p3ngu1n

I really ought to get my thumb out and see this lass :dash: